T20 World Cup 2024 (West Indies/USA)

Well for me this is the golden age of South Africa cricket with the like of Markam, Stubbs, and brevis in the reserves

This is how you do it against the USA

4RArEySM_400x400.jpg

Tears in my eyes Gulbadin Naib was the one to stop the constant Aussie mentality circlejerk
Australia have won four trophies since you lot won something which is also more than other teams' trophy cabinet overall except for India & Windies (5) - In the process, Australia defeated India in the WC final in your yard, in front of your crowd, on your pitches, where you were so confident that you even had planned them celebration for yourself! So, settle down Rajesh!

Australia have won four trophies since you lot won something which is also more than other teams' trophy cabinet overall except for India & Windies (5) - In the process, Australia defeated India in the WC final in your yard, in front of your crowd, on your pitches, where you were so confident that you even had planned them celebration for yourself! So, settle down Rajesh!
Never said the team was bad, they've obviously been the best since forever really; just that the fans that constantly suck them off (like you) and insert Aussie mentality :chill: under every single cricket post on social media have made cricket discussion insufferable for me personally in the last 8-9 months

Never said the team was bad, they've obviously been the best since forever really; just that the fans that constantly suck them off (like you) and insert Aussie mentality :chill: under every single cricket post on social media have made cricket discussion insufferable for me personally in the last 8-9 months
Constantly suck them off? How many times I have mentioned the trophies or achievements plus it's mostly the other team fans who do this Aussie Mentality Thingy lmao - still better than the Dhoni & Kohli circle jerk you guys have going on even on TV during games that are not related to India!

It's mostly the other team fans who do this Aussie Mentality Thingy lmao - still better than the Dhoni & Kohli circle jerk you guys have going on even on TV during games that are not related to India!
Agreed to both! I hate that too, not just biased to one country. Guess its bound to happen when a sport gets fairly big, seen that in football, basketball etc too

Users who are viewing this thread