Cricket 24 - General Discussion

For what its worth: at least a bit of competition. Somehtings are worrying other things look pretty good. AI clearly wrote the commentary.

Release Date: Coming soon in late 2024/early 2025

Anyone wondering what the future will hold for the BA cricket franchise just needs to look at the way rugby 25 is being ‘developed ‘.

I take the liberty of quoting myself from the rugby 25 thread. Feel free to paste this on to any BA game…..

“Its the way they roll. Call it early access and get away with a cart full of shite and tell everyone they have the chance to influence the direction of the game and ultimately abandon it with everyone thinking; surely this time it will be different…..this is the future peeps.

They continue their crusade to dumb everything down with a gloss of half finished photogrammetry.

The demographic has changed: they are catering for 12 year olds who don’t give a feck…..”
But but but....

1719838771052.png

Can anyone suggest how to avoid ugly duck shot while trying to play lifted shot on off side? It is annoying.

Does changing the early/ late shot window and edge good,ok bad sliders affect ai or just the user ? As standard 19 battling has just been dumbed down to be almost impossible to edge I'm having to switch to pro batting and muscle memory is making it a difficult experience. So if I make it more forgiving by.changing the mentioned sliders will that make the ai less likely to edge etc . Thnx

Does changing the early/ late shot window and edge good,ok bad sliders affect ai or just the user ? As standard 19 battling has just been dumbed down to be almost impossible to edge I'm having to switch to pro batting and muscle memory is making it a difficult experience. So if I make it more forgiving by.changing the mentioned sliders will that make the ai less likely to edge etc . Thnx
I don't think it will affect the AI. But if you still wish to play with arcade controls, increase the edge sliders. I am getting enough number of edges

I don't think it will affect the AI. But if you still wish to play with arcade controls, increase the edge sliders. I am getting enough number of edges
Are you on standard 19 batting controls? What edge sliders you running to get edges realistically? . Just for it to feel like 22 is my target, I used to run 20 ,40 95 for edges but seems not to be as challenging as previous. And I just don't like pro batting. Thnx.

Are you on standard 19 batting controls? What edge sliders you running to get edges realistically? . Just for it to feel like 22 is my target, I used to run 20 ,40 95 for edges but seems not to be as challenging as previous. And I just don't like pro batting. Thnx.

You can check this. I posted it here a while ago. I also feel that pro-controls is a bit of a chore.

If you use those sliders, you may get lots of play and misses too

Users who are viewing this thread