Cricket 24 - General Discussion

For what its worth: at least a bit of competition. Somehtings are worrying other things look pretty good. AI clearly wrote the commentary.

In my opinion every sports game should use AI generated voice commentary , will solve the repetitive commentary issue which is present in every sports title.

For what its worth: at least a bit of competition. Somehtings are worrying other things look pretty good. AI clearly wrote the commentary.

It is a cinematic trailer. I would be surprised if they show this sort of quality in their gameplay trailer

It is a cinematic trailer. I would be surprised if they show this sort of quality in their gameplay trailer
Shots and bowling actions are sub par to cricket 24 even in the cinematic trailer.

It’s easy to get facial emotions in Unreal Engine 5 , things I like about the trailer is the ball physics when it the fielder and the take catch impact to the hands of the fielder

Shots and bowling actions are sub par to cricket 24 even in the cinematic trailer.

It’s easy to get facial emotions in Unreal Engine 5 , things I like about the trailer is the ball physics when it the fielder and the take catch impact to the hands of the fielder
Yeah totally agree with the physics thing. But another concerning thing is it is an online-only game and I don't know how successful the 11vs11 multiplayer would be

Elon Musk seems to be the mocap for those team talks

View attachment 296401
I have never ever ever seen a cricket coach do that unless he was on masses of coke and doing his favourite Terminator impression. Wierd to say the least. hard to say what this is actually going to be. There were a couple of moments that I went; hang on but for the rest I just kicked the dog in frustration.
Post automatically merged:

The photo shoot of the team at the end look like they have come out of the 1800's suddenly. Willing to give it the benefit of the doubt and hope against hope that it might be decent.....

Anyone wondering what the future will hold for the BA cricket franchise just needs to look at the way rugby 25 is being ‘developed ‘.

I take the liberty of quoting myself from the rugby 25 thread. Feel free to paste this on to any BA game…..

“Its the way they roll. Call it early access and get away with a cart full of shite and tell everyone they have the chance to influence the direction of the game and ultimately abandon it with everyone thinking; surely this time it will be different…..this is the future peeps.

They continue their crusade to dumb everything down with a gloss of half finished photogrammetry.

The demographic has changed: they are catering for 12 year olds who don’t give a feck…..”

Anyone wondering what the future will hold for the BA cricket franchise just needs to look at the way rugby 25 is being ‘developed ‘.

I take the liberty of quoting myself from the rugby 25 thread. Feel free to paste this on to any BA game…..

“Its the way they roll. Call it early access and get away with a cart full of shite and tell everyone they have the chance to influence the direction of the game and ultimately abandon it with everyone thinking; surely this time it will be different…..this is the future peeps.

They continue their crusade to dumb everything down with a gloss of half finished photogrammetry.

The demographic has changed: they are catering for 12 year olds who don’t give a feck…..”

The Nacon move sealed it. They’re a middling producer with no care for the quality of their games.

The Nacon move sealed it. They’re a middling producer with no care for the quality of their games.
Any other studio would've shut them down after AFL 23s disasterous launch. Nacon probably love the community mugs paying full price for these titles

Any other studio would've shut them down after AFL 23s disasterous launch. Nacon probably love the community mugs paying full price for these titles
Game after game after game is left half-finished.....but it obviously sells because they are still in business.

I said this a long long time ago..

A lot more energy needs to be focussed on NACON.

BA's quality has fallen off a cliff since they came on the scene and large reason for that is probably the ridiculous schedule and time frames that been set to release games.

I will however say... that given time you can see what BA are capable of. Tie Break is getting better and better and better.

Users who are viewing this thread