T20 World Cup 2024 (West Indies/USA)

Well done trying to make the Taalaa-chaabi relevant. :lol:D

Not trying to rain on the parade here, but that man (Mahendra Singh Dhoni) will always be relevant in Indian cricket and lives rent free in his trolls/critics heads also. He even posted a celebratory post on Insta yesterday for this win, being someone who never posts at all. Seeing that no captain won an ICC title after him till yesterday, his relevance was at its peak.

——

Jadeja also retires! Really good choices all so far. The team is truly looking for fresh younger blood to move forward.

Last edited:
Jadeja retires...

Timely decision. He was on the decline. He is still invaluable in Tests and in ODIs.Screenshot_20240630_184619.jpg

Personally for me as well was a tough phase in the past year

Can relate this . These players are the source of happiness , more so especially for cricket fans who also have their own personal struggles going on in life . Log kam se kam kuch moments ke liye khush toh rehte hai ( People are happy at least for a few moments )

Started watching cricket in CWC 2011 , just enjoyed as a small kid etc. etc.

CT 2013 - was extremely happy with that late night win .

CWC 2023 was damn required . But had the moment now . This time - I absorbed the win . Silent unnoticed cries . The match was gone .

Also , this win has given the joy for a lifetime atleast for me . Don't know if I would be this excited when we win in future , because a WC win now was very very much required for us

With this win , truly can say that I leave my childhood behind completely . Kohli , Rohit they would be gone in just a time from now . Those times . Also includes the time when I did Cricket 07 modding . Me & also @Ashutosh.

Just want KL Rahul & Shami to be part of a WC win very soon .

Those times of Rohit-Shikhar-Kohli top 3 . Many moments are there .

Cricket as a whole has been a friend to me .

And then those Dhoni moments . Ahh

Last edited:
1000033661.jpg
Dravid celebration makes this even more sweet.

Every single player is in absolute elation.

Needs a high resolution pic for this one.

Users who are viewing this thread