T20 World Cup 2024 (West Indies/USA)

I'm still struggling to contain my emotions. When the score read 12/2 during SA's innings, I thought yes, today might be the day. But after the Klassen mauling, I simply shut myself off and decided it's best not to witness another emotionally draining moment.
I was about the do the same.

Went to the toilet after the Axar Over.

Came back with thought in my mind of shutting everything and going to bed somehow took a deep breath and just prayed to God.

And boy it worked.

What a moment, what a match it turned out to be.

Fortunate enough to witness it live.

Oh boy, this post hits me so hard now, let's all celebrate for few days, whatever the future may bring, but we broke the decade chokers tag.
Yes this is the moment we all fans waited for years and now it's time to celebrate and party hard.

Personally for me as well was a tough phase in the past year or so with everything that transpired.

This does bring a more moment of joy, ecstasy and celebration.

The captain doesn't have a single solo picture with the trophy. All pics of Rohit are with someone. There are solos of Kohli, Bumrah and Dravid holding, but not of Rohit.

The captain doesn't have a single solo picture with the trophy. All pics of Rohit are with someone. There are solos of Kohli, Bumrah and Dravid holding, but not of Rohit.
If you've some good solo's of the Bumrah with the trophy, please share it here, need it for the wallpaper.

I haven’t really been interested much in this T20 World Cup and didn’t watch a single match. Even the final I just watched from the 17th over in India’s innings when Kohli let loose. I thought 176 wasn’t enough and was almost ready to go to bed by the 17th over of South Africa’s innings, but wow.., what a final and glad I watched it. Takes away a lot of disappointment of the 50 over World Cup final defeat last year.

Finally the jinx was broken. Kohli and Sharma deserved this send off to their magnificent careers. :ind:

Users who are viewing this thread