TV Series General Discussion

House is one show that was on my watchlist for long and I am one episode away from finishing the first season
House beats any other medical drama hands down. Never liked New Amsterdam or Grey's Anatomy tbh. If you watch House, you wouldn't look elsewhere.

3 Stories is a brilliant take on the history of House and how he has evolved as a character. As you progress further, the storyline evolves and you get pulled in.

One of my all time favourites for sure. Also, before I forget, High Laurie's acting is World class, absolutely marvellous.

House beats any other medical drama hands down. Never liked New Amsterdam or Grey's Anatomy tbh. If you watch House, you wouldn't look elsewhere.

3 Stories is a brilliant take on the history of House and how he has evolved as a character. As you progress further, the storyline evolves and you get pulled in.

One of my all time favourites for sure. Also, before I forget, High Laurie's acting is World class, absolutely marvellous.
Good Doctor is a good one.

Not much of a medical show watcher but The Knick is very good.

Scrubs is better in my opinion. Was also pretty accurate, possibly the most accurate among all medical dramas IMO despite it being very old.

House is pretty entertaining but reminds me of one too many senior professionals in the field. :lol

The Boys Season 4 has been so disappointing. Ever since the last epsiode of Season 3, I don't think I consider The Boys as an S-tier show. Such a shame, hope season 5 is an improvement and they actually make the show have a satisfactory end.

The Bear (Season 3). The writers really dropped the ball with this one. So many useless scenes and unnecessary stupid conversations especially the Fak bros.

Thankfully, House MD has kept me entertaining so far. Season 2 was good but I have been really liking the third season. The whole police officer saga was cool but didn't like how it ended with House going back the way he was.

The Boys Season 4 has been so disappointing. Ever since the last epsiode of Season 3, I don't think I consider The Boys as an S-tier show. Such a shame, hope season 5 is an improvement and they actually make the show have a satisfactory end.

The Bear (Season 3). The writers really dropped the ball with this one. So many useless scenes and unnecessary stupid conversations especially the Fak bros.

Thankfully, House MD has kept me entertaining so far. Season 2 was good but I have been really liking the third season. The whole police officer saga was cool but didn't like how it ended with House going back the way he was.
Yeah, on relfection I'm wondering how much season 2 and season 3 of The Boys were carried by Stormfront and Soldier Boy.

Haven't watched The Bear yet, seen it's had some poor reviews, which sucks.

Started "The 8 Show". Into the middle of the series. I'm liking it so far which has shades of Squid Game. Getting a little violent for my liking but I guess it's the genre.

Sometimes it is predictable but still a good watch.

Mirzapur season 3 was meh to stay the least.

Haven't watched The Bear yet, seen it's had some poor reviews, which sucks.
Totally disagree, while yes nothing really happened this season, each episode was unique and good in it's own way and I really liked it

The Boys Season 4
After watching the finale, I can forgive the season if they end up delivering in S5.

I haven't read the comics but looks like the ending is going in that direction (i have seen some youtube videos talking about it)

Totally disagree, while yes nothing really happened this season, each episode was unique and good in it's own way and I really liked it
I liked mainly three episodes, the first one (little frustrating that all of the 30-35 minutes was the montage), the episode about Tina joining The Beef and Sugar's pregnancy.

Rest of the episodes weren't bad per say but I expect better from one of the best shows running at the moment. Richie had almost no impact, who is my favourite character by a mile. Lack of conversations between Sydney and Carm or even Sydney and Marcus and my god that stupid cameo (it was funny for a while then got boring). I respect your opinion though. But I like to avoid pure drama shows because of reasons like this - they can get boring if not done right. Happened with Six Feet Under in S3 but they pulled things back really well and gave us perhaps the best finale to a show.

Users who are viewing this thread