Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Does changing the early/ late shot window and edge good,ok bad sliders affect ai or just the user ? As standard 19 battling has just been dumbed down to be almost impossible to edge I'm having to switch to pro batting and muscle memory is making it a difficult experience. So if I make it more forgiving by.changing the mentioned sliders will that make the ai less likely to edge etc . Thnx
Window affects .

Does anyone know if anyone did all the World Cup 99 kits? There's a couple knocking about.

@wasteyouryouth don't think you did did you mate?

I've come across 9 teams submitted by R-D-B3:

South Africa
Australia
Pakistan
Zimbabwe
West Indies
England
New Zealand
Bangladesh
Sri Lanka

I found the India kit under a team submitted by shashwatchaurasiya.

I've never been able to find Kenya and Scotland though.

Have been playing Cricket 22 on Gamepass. With ongoing Steam sales, was thinking of purchasing the game. Have not played Cricket 24 yet and considering the critical response here, was confused which one to buy. Would you guys suggest Cricket 22 or Cricket 24?

Have been playing Cricket 22 on Gamepass. With ongoing Steam sales, was thinking of purchasing the game. Have not played Cricket 24 yet and considering the critical response here, was confused which one to buy. Would you guys suggest Cricket 22 or Cricket 24?
Buy Cricket 24, it's advanced than Cricket 22. It's on sale in Steam right now

Hey everyone,

I'm getting a new PS5, but all my cricket data from Cricket 24 is currently saved on my Xbox Series X on the Microsoft account. Is it possible to transfer my career mode progress to the new console?

Thanks.

Hey everyone,

I'm getting a new PS5, but all my cricket data from Cricket 24 is currently saved on my Xbox Series X on the Microsoft account. Is it possible to transfer my career mode progress to the new console?

Thanks.
Not possible as far as I know

Anybody on playstation been able to identify which of the English domestic teams causes the academy crashes? Any workaround or tips on how to successfully download the English domestic teams with it crashing. Thnx

Hello, I have started a career and I have some questions
1- I played as a fast bowler for 2 seasons, is it normal that I was not selected for the national championship?
2- After 2 seasons what are the average statistics of a player?
3- I don't understand how statistics work? when I practice in the net after gaining points (for example I gain 35 straight seam but instead of adding to my progress bar the straight seams disappear and the total of the progress bar increases (from 180 to 200)
So how to increase the stat (for example . average straight seam from 60 to 61)
And can we also increase proficiences ?
thank you for the answer
I hope my message is understandable

Hey Guys,

I just hated Cricket 22 for a few reasons and would like to know if they have fixed it in Cricket 24.

1. Edges never go to the Keeper/Slips while playing as a Seamer
2. Batsmen never getting stumped
3. Tail-enders playing as good as a top order batter

Hey Guys,

I just hated Cricket 22 for a few reasons and would like to know if they have fixed it in Cricket 24.

1. Edges never go to the Keeper/Slips while playing as a Seamer
2. Batsmen never getting stumped
3. Tail-enders playing as good as a top order batter
1. Edges do go to the keeper and slips but if you are asking about fine edges, they are still missing in the game
2. Stumpings do happen
3. I haven't seen any tailender scoring above 25 runs so far. I could be wrong here though

Users who are viewing this thread