The Hundred

The Hundred is...

• Potentially problematic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pollard hits Rashid Khan for five sixes in a row. Sadly the format means he can't go for six in a row (against the same bowler anyway, unless a bowler bowled a ten in which case he could go for ten in a row).
That was some amazing shit kinda like Morgan v Rashid in 2019

Cap is back! Winfield-Hill is back among the runs :')

Ok it was a Monday, but the summer holidays, the hottest day of the year and Edgbaston wasn't half full. 11,000 is decent but maybe The Hundred isn't maintaining the crowds. It did seem that a lot of the crowd was there for both matches and not just turning up half way through the day for the men's match.

Food ridiculously priced (curry goat was delicious though). Luckily we had a screenshot of my friend's uncle's membership 'barcode' so we got almost £2 off the price of each pint. Despite Butterkist sponsoring the Phoenix no free bags of popcorn.

Was almost double that crowd size when I went two years ago (albeit that was a Saturday).

It was a younger and more diverse crowd, although that comes with negatives; like the little kid who spent most of the second match with a mobile phone blasting out a Spider-Man movie, Minecraft videos and some penalty shout-out football game :lol. Although he was drowned out by music being blasted every thirty seconds for five seconds.

Officially worried - bottled a great start :/

seems above par given this hundred has been pretty low scoring, and invincibles have a great bowling attack
Overall it's a good score but after the start we had - I personally think we should have done better :)

Users who are viewing this thread