1 vs 1- India's tour of Australia

somethings wrong i can't get the match to go on attachments. i go to the match in my documents then double click then i click upload but then it says error invalide please help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :upray

covvy1 said:
somethings wrong i can't get the match to go on attachments. i go to the match in my documents then double click then i click upload but then it says error invalide please help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :upray
i didnt faced any of such problem and my straight drives were easilly going to boundary whenever they cleared the infeild. Are u playing with Tutsi's patch 4.1? Check if this problem occurs with your other saved games.

ashu2411 said:
i didnt faced any of such problem and my straight drives were easilly going to boundary whenever they cleared the infeild. Are u playing with Tutsi's patch 4.1? Check if this problem occurs with your other saved games.
doesn't matter all thixed now but i still can't post my match on the forum

covvy1 said:
doesn't matter all thixed now but i still can't post my match on the forum
u need to right click on the file and selectr add to commpressed zipped folder and then upload that .zip file

It works!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for that. I got bowled out for about 180 :crying

lol, i never knew, India had such strong bowlers. Ashu need to be patient for a big target ;)

surendar said:
lol, i never knew, India had such strong bowlers. Ashu need to be patient for a big target ;)
yeah good bowling by india. Looks like Australia will be chasing above 300.

After 43 overs, India has more than 300 run lead.

92531158ey8.png

india is all out for 162 only. Last 7 wickets fell for only 32 runs. Australia need 332 to win.

Attachments

• Mtch_0.zip
    147.5 KB · Views: 4
bloody tailenders and lower order. Congrads Ashu you have one the 1st test

that was very close. Good win for india.

For second test, India has decided to bowl first. So, you have to play the first inning as Australia. The venue is Perth.

it's very tough against the new ball. It's a wet wicket but sunny. Anyway I am 1/29 and i got out first ball :crying . I was going to restart but thats unsportsmanship and very unfair so i didn't.

covvy1 said:
it's very tough against the new ball. It's a wet wicket but sunny. Anyway I am 1/29 and i got out first ball :crying . I was going to restart but thats unsportsmanship and very unfair so i didn't.
thx for your honesty dude and looks like Australia is recovering from that early blow.

can you give me about 3 more days to finish innings plz(got lots of homework)

Users who are viewing this thread