IPL 10 May - Deccan Chargers v Delhi Daredevils

Clouds!
No rain threat, but expect the unexpected;).
It showered slightly day before yesterday, nothing yesterday.

Thanks for the weather report sir. This match means a lot to IPL points table and all other followers. This could decide the play offs. This important match should not get washed away.

cloud is getting darker here i hope there will be no rain today.dhawan batting extremely well .

Shikhar Dhawan played here an awesome inning, he whacked Morne Morkel out of the park for 17 runs in 1 over. :eek:

INCREDIBLE !!! :clap:clap:clap

I am DD fan, but I hope DC wins today... feeling pity for them. :yes

Oh...Warner...:clap

On seeing that 188 target, I thought the match will go down the wire...till the last over,last ball....:D but that guy :clap .....made it look so easy....:eek:

Wooohooo!!! Warner you beauty, and fantastic support by Naman Ojha. A partnership of 189. :D

First Sehwag in 2011, then KP earlier this season and now Warner. Whenever DD plays DC, a century is certain.

Delhi is just insanely strong this season! Warner comes in and starts smoking the bowlers out.... Even though Sehwag fell early, him and Ojha just caned Deccan and won it with 3.2 overs to spare.

Deccan have the worst bowling attack that they cant even defend these type of scores. They need to sort their bowling out for their upcoming seasons, or the efforts of Sangakkara, White and Dhawan will continually be wasted

Users who are viewing this thread