IPL 1st Semi: Delhi Daredevils v Deccan Chargers

Breathtaking batting by Gilly.I thought the chase would be difficult but after the first over i thought 'ok' they could chase!
6 overs later i fixed my mind-->DC into FINALS!!!!!!:banana2:banana2:banana2

Great inngs by Gilly,he took everything away from DD...Great,now lets see who plays with them in finals..

that's adam gilchurch for you!!! take that you devils!! you can't enter the church and get away!!
what a breath taking innings by adam gilchrist!!! i still can't believe what i witnessed a few hours back!! this is awesome!!! go chargers!!!:cheers

Nooo!

Delhi lost :crying

Well I am very upset. I wanted Delhi to win but..

On the other hand, Adam Gilchrist is a champion. He usually comes up with such great knocks in big games like finals and semis.

Time to change the sig too!

not when Gilly hits you 10 times in a row^ his SR was 427 at one point, and not for just a sec, for like an over

sehwag's captaincy cost us the game, he should have introduced amit mishra instead of himself. that was a big mistake. also not playing vettori and underestimating Deccan all the way.

Well...Delhi were on the top of the table for most of the time and Deccan were struggling to enter into the semis and made it because of the net run rate! Delhi who were considered favourites were sent back home by just one superb innings!
This is how the game is! Lets see who faces DC in the finals!

It's been a day but that was some amazing batting by Gilly. What a champion. He's a fantastic captain, too. Deccan has all the ingredients to win the tournament, and they're all in form as well.

Users who are viewing this thread