IPL 1st Semi: Delhi Daredevils v Deccan Chargers

I still don't understand why Sehwag went to bowl, when Gilchrist was in a hitting mood.

Ponting now must be wondering, "O why did Gilly ever retire!?" :p

Anyway, fabulous, astonishing, superb, fantastic, terrific- I'm just out of adjectives. You're a legend, Gilly! You're a legend! A year since he last played intl cricket- still this type of fluency, this type of fitness, this type of power- he's playing like GOD!!!! Hats off, just hats off, Mr Magician

GILLY GILLY GO!! :happy:happy:happy:happy

King Cricket added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

O Damn! Gilly departs!! :crying

King Cricket added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

I still don't understand why Sehwag went to bowl, when Gilchrist was in a hitting mood.

Sehwag, Bewag, Rewag- whoever went to bowl that time, he would have been smashed to the core by Gilly.

King Cricket added 2 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

Absolutely all bunch of duds there :mad Gilly has set the platform they just need to play defensive, thats all

Yeah, you're right. I've said this earlier, I don't trust the Deccan middle order one bit. Gilly is all what they have. He gave them a nice start even in the previous match, but they failed to utilize it.

I actually do feel really safe with Symonds and Rohit Sharma now. But the others, really seem unexperienced without one of the four top guns firing.

Ponting is wondering why Gilchrist, Hayden and Warne all retired! They're all still outclassing most players!

Symonds has played a pretty impressive innings for Deccan here. Now I think there is no way Deccan will lose this! They're closing on the door to the finals

After a horrid season last year...they've made so much progress! Joy!

Would certainly like to verse Bangalore again in the finals (vegenance) & I find Chennai so much more dangerous!

The winner will come from the other semi-final. Gilchrist won't have an innings like that twice in a row.

The winner will come from the other semi-final. Gilchrist won't have an innings like that twice in a row.

Yes, I feel the same too. We might not see an encore in the final from Gilly. Its great that he has played this knock, but I feel we wont see the same in the final. Which should make things much more easier for the opposition. Get Gilly out early and you can break into DC's batting.

I wish CSK comes to the final. It will be Hayden vs Gilchrist

Again delhi doesn't deliver in the crunch game just like last year. 150 wasn't enough on that pitch, they were at least 10 runs short of par. Gilly played great .

Users who are viewing this thread