IPL 1st Semi: Delhi Daredevils v Deccan Chargers

wow gilly has gone crazy

vickyrox added 5 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

go chargers

Is he crazy? Sehwag bowls himself. Then he bowls a no ball. And on the free hit is hit for a six. Another six!

Shahid Afridi, your record is in danger.

84-1 after 6 overs! Gilchrist made 74 runs of those.

Even if Gilchrist does get out now, they run rate is at under 5 runs an over. Which is absolutely astonishing after just 6 overs!

He's on fire. I'd rather him reach the century than risk it all for a fast century.

Even if Gilchrist does get out now, they run rate is at under 5 runs an over. Which is absolutely astonishing after just 6 overs!

He's on fire. I'd rather him reach the century than risk it all for a fast century.

I think Gilly should just continue the charge. Because he is terribly dangerous when he is in that mood.

Edit: Azhar Bhilakhia GONE! But thats not going to stop Gilly. Also it might bring in SymondS!

Gilly departs :( :crying he deserved that 100 :( he should have played defensive on the last ball :crying nevertheless what an innings :hpraise :hpraise

Gilchrist is finally out for 85 runs. Great innings of him.

Only a batting collapse can save Delhi.

Thats why he should've taken his time. Right on the "break". All they had to do watch knock the ball around and get the odd boundary. Don't feel safe until theres a definite chance of winning. Seen Deccan collapse horribly before.

Thats why he should've taken his time. Right on the "break". All they had to do watch knock the ball around and get the odd boundary. Don't feel safe until theres a definite chance of winning. Seen Deccan collapse horribly before.

Absolutely all bunch of duds there :mad Gilly has set the platform they just need to play defensive, thats all

Users who are viewing this thread