18.03.09: Vatican Victors @ Beijing Blitzers

We, quite frankly, will kick ass on a pitch like this. Come on Victors...there's nothing stopping us from getting back in the Premier Division now! :)
Good luck to BB, but you will feel the full force of the Victors later!

Ya Abhy you were so close to my 154 in nets ya! :p
Come on guys just start the new season in style.

So is that the final team shalin for the game...if yes thanks ;)

Welcome Shantanu, am glad that I am posting the line up and pitch which you people like.. I know we are very generous hosts of the game :)

1. shalin hitter
  2. Vintners
  3. Bibu07
  4. Yusuf Pathan
  5. Funknath
  6. Shane Watson
  7. lumb-yorkshire
  8. Bladescape
  9. Surendar
  10. Burnsy1
  11. Ishant Sharma

Pitch : Poor

Good Luck to VV.. Expecting some cracking contest and fight from our promising(if not dominating like VV or MD or blah blah big teams there) and well team-spirited BB side.. Good luck, lads :thumbs

Vatican Victors Lineup
The papparazi was mad, everyone was awaiting the final lineup from the legendary team, the Vatican Victors, and finally, it has come out!

Sorry, couldn't get the lineup done before, cold has got on to me... Anyways before killing the excitement ;)

Brendon McCullum
Kshitiz_Indian
Big Man
Yuvraj Singh
Roofrom50
gudduthemaster
shantanu_rooney
scion_sid
w3lshrugby
Mashrafe Mortaza
Abhas

Squad rotation kicks in, I have to take the in-form shan111 and the spinner WC out for one match, but rest assured, you guys will be back in the next match. :)

Best of luck to both teams, go VV, lets win this!

McCullum and Yuvraj may be our(bowlers) nightmare. Since they are fond of this format of game, we lads should have a complete control while bowling and fielding. Lets do it guys.. Even they might get their bad times sometime.. We had to wait for them to make mistake and importantly, we should not make mistake in utilizing those :cool:

good line up Kshitiz for a poor pitch,nice to see that both owners are playing todays game:happy
go VV win this game

Yeah, great to be back.
Vaibhy.. That was only 1 ball at 154, rest were all 135 kmph :p

I bowled 20-25 balls above 150 :cool:

Well I feel yusuf Pathan's wicket will be the key today. If he goes back quickly we have the match in the hand or else he can make us pay..

Users who are viewing this thread