IPL 19 Apr - Delhi Daredevils vs Deccan Chargers

Delhi has the home advantage and Deccan has the 'away from home' advantage.
Will be a great match, hoping Delhi will manage to win this too.

If Warner and Sehwag can stay out at the crease for about 8-10 overs, it's game over for the Chargers.

Lets see for how long Sehwag stays at the crease. His batting is like lottery, don't know what will turn up on the day.

I want Deccan to win this, and bury Delhi further in losses (especially for a certain someone who calls the defending IPL and world domestic T20 champions as 'over rated').:lol

I want Deccan to win this, and bury Delhi further in losses (especially for a certain someone who calls the defending IPL and world domestic T20 champions as 'over rated').
They certainly are over-rated, stop feeling guilty about it.

I am feeling sad for you as once again the team which you are supporting will end up on the losing sad!

They certainly are over-rated, stop feeling guilty about it.

I am feeling sad for you as once again the team which you are supporting will end up on the losing sad!

Once again? Ha ha ha ha.... Who won the IPL last year? Wait, are you on alcohol?

You are supporting DC today and were supporting the over-rated CSK yesterday. In that sense I meant that you will end up on the losing side once again.

You are supporting DC today and were supporting the over-rated CSK yesterday. In that sense I meant that you will end up on the losing side once again.

We will see that. With Delhi, there is always a chance they will fluff it up completely. With Sehwag's captaincy, be ready for the worst!

Looking forward to this match. Delhi obviously depends a lot on Sehwag, if he even manages to make a 50 today then we will have quite a good chances of winning this match. Warner and Finch both need to perform, both of them haven't really performed according to their potential so far. I mean, we all know how dangerous both of them could be on their day and once they hit the ball it stays hit. Venu though has been excellent, leading run scorer for DD in the tournament so far. I'd like to see Venu come at 1st down.

Ha ha, Sai and Yudi continue here too. Well coming back to the match, I just very dearly hope Irfan Pathan gets the new ball. Just want to see what he does with that, he's struggling though. I like him so much, I know there's probably next to no chance of him coming back into the Indian team for a while but, I just hope his fortunes turn around and he gets back that deadly swing. Come on Irfan, come on man!

Same, even I want him to perform well and come back to the Indian side. Such a terrific bowler he was few years ago, hopefully he returns back to his best.

I had so much expectations from Irfan before the start of IPL-4, but he is not looking in any form. He has lost his swings too. :noway

I say Ashok Dinda, Umesh Yadav, Siddharth Trivedi and R Vinay Kumar are swininging the ball better than Irfan at this moment. :facepalm

But remember one good performance can change the fortunes and you will be hero here again, look at Valthaty or Mohnish Mishra. :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread