2 astronauts stuck in space

No one here cares about these two I see
it's not that most don't care, they're on the ISS and not stranded in space. There is a mission that will be sent later this year to retrieve the two astronauts... so yeah while they are stuck... they're not really lost or suffering...

They are always prepared for these types of scenarios

No one here cares about these two I see
Just because someone who replies here, doesn't mean he cares. It is easy to put 2 lines over a topic. Hardly takes 10 secs.

Similarly, someone who doesn't reply here, doesn't automatically prove that he doesn't care.

Don't build unnecessary prejudices. And most importantly don't build vague opinions about people based on their lack of response.

Just because someone who replies here, doesn't mean he cares. It is easy to put 2 lines over a topic. Hardly takes 10 secs.

Similarly, someone who doesn't reply here, doesn't automatically prove that he doesn't care.

Don't build unnecessary prejudices. And most importantly don't build vague opinions about people based on their lack of response.

Besides… I’m not really sure why on a personal level I or anyone else here would care about two American citizens in a contingency plan that they would have prepared for. There are far more immediate needs and concerns surrounding us that we should be caring about.

Users who are viewing this thread