Story 20-20 World Cup(The opposition-Australia)(Become a part of the team)

sid_19840

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi

As you all know the 20-20 world cup is about to start.But just to make things that much more interesting I decided to make an opposition team which will have its own set of players and staff.Any player or staff involved with England cannot be included in this team.

The competing team is Australia.So any member wanting to become a player or a staff for Aus pl post here.

Staff Required
--------------

1)Administrator-Someone who plays the matches for Australia(the same role that I do with England)

2)Manager & Assistant Manager-Leader of the team.

3)Coach & Assistant Coach-Decides what is best for the team and is the major decider of strategies.

4)Psycologist-Talks with every player and decides what is the best possible attitude for him in the upcoming match.

5)Scout-Hunts for Aussie talent.

6)Selectors-Select team for upcoming match.

Players
-------

You may choose any player from the current Australian team,or make a custom player.

IMMEDIATE URGENCY-TO GET THIS STARTED WE NEED A ADMINISTRATOR WHO PLAYS ALL THE MATCHES AND IS IN CHARGE OF THIS THREAD.

Thank You.

Siddharth(sid_19840)

Registered Players and staff
---------------------------

James Hopes-Machanperu Bala
Ricky Ponting-usy57 Pak
Brett Lee-Pak Cricketer
Micheal Clarke-gamerkid22

Staff
------

swinger-selector

Last edited:

usy

Chairman of Selectors
I am a player

Ricky Ponting (c) :)

ponting-1014-160.jpg

Last edited:

sid_19840

International Coach
Machanperu-Is james hopes a custom player?If yes pl give some details abt him,if no where does he play?Anyway uve been registered.

usy57 and pak cricketer have also been registered and swinger has been made a selector.

Bilal-ure already an England player,so u cant be an aus player too.

PL READ-IM ALREADY PLAYING MATCHES FOR ENGLAND SO I CANT ALSO PLAY FOR AUS,PL POST IN TO TAKE CHARGE AS AN ADMIN FOR AUS.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
u dont have to have cricket 2005 ?? ( i dont have it ) looks fun what is it we have to doo ??

sid_19840

International Coach
You have to decide before a game,how u want the player to play,in details.Then the admin has to follow ur instructions when he actually plays the game,so u dont need c2k5.

Users who are viewing this thread