Story 20-20 World Cup(The opposition-Australia)(Become a part of the team)

sid_19840

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Keep the list of players and staff recruited so far and try starting a warm up game asap.When u collect the list of players and staff frm the first post of this thread,ill delete mine.

Bala

International Coach
Hopes plays for Queensland. He also played for Australia last year in NewZealand. Right hand middle order batsman and medium pace bowler, much in the Harvey mould.

sid_19840

International Coach
jk you are the admin of this thread now,pl take charge by recruiting new players and staff and update the aussie squad by bringing in james hopes,if u need any help,pl let me know.

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
yes, i have updated the aussie squad with james hopes and am ready for the warm up match anytime !

but how can i play if my squad isnt ready :confused:

usy

Chairman of Selectors
jk16_4 said:
yes, i have updated the aussie squad with james hopes and am ready for the warm up match anytime !

but how can i play if my squad isnt ready :confused:
let me think ............. ammmmm ......... i raelly dont noo :rolleyes: .............
:D lol

brettLee

International Cricketer
start the match...,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

sid_19840

International Coach
calmdown brett lee ure the coach in the other thread,jk ill try to get in more recruits by pming some members,hopefully there will be more members soon.

Users who are viewing this thread