Story 20-20 World Cup

jhnnyby000

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
woosaah said:
cricky, your right sorry about that, i must be so blind. i probably just saw the first scorecard

cheers bro :D

Thats ok
I remember Giles picking up a wicket so i thought i had a look and thought id tell u when i found it

BTW thanks for the rep

Last edited:

Briggsey

International Coach
I take it C.Lewis, B.Tahir and A.Eastley are custom players?

As seen as its anothe warm up match, they might get a chance to show how good they are. I will post my selections soon.

sid_19840

International Coach
yes briggsey,they are custom players.A lot tougher selection for u than the previous warm up I suppose.

btw also check out the other thread as that one is also concerned with the 20-20 world cup but it follows the destiny of Australia.

Briggsey

International Coach
Squad For Game Against Kenya

Right, as I said above, new players will get there chance in this match. We played full strength last game against Namibia and beat them easily, so its time to give some of the other squad members a game to see how each player is sizing up. Some players from the Namibia game will be included but this squad will mainly be other players.

1. A.Strauss (C)
2. G.Jones
3. I.Bell
4. A.Flintoff
5. A.Eastley
6. B.Tahir
7. P.Collingwood
8. C.Lewis
9. S.Jones
10. S.Harmison
11. M.Hoggard

Changes have been made, sorry about that I didnt realise some players werent registered, but I have again tried to give those who didnt get a chance in the first game, a chance in this game, so all the custom players get a game as does Ian Bell.

Best of luck!

NOTE: Would you also like me to pick a captain seen as Vaughan isnt playing, or shall that be left up to the coach?

Last edited:

sid_19840

International Coach
Some changes need to be made,as players like V.Solanki,D.Gough,M.Butcher,G.Batty,J.Anderson do not have any members assigned to them,look at the first post of the thread for the details,so only members can be included as player.So pl repost the updated team briggsey.

ajay2k5

Club Cricketer
Briggsey said:
Squad For Game Against Kenya

Right, as I said above, new players will get there chance in this match. We played full strength last game against Namibia and beat them easily, so its time to give some of the other squad members a game to see how each player is sizing up. Some players from the Namibia game will be included but this squad will mainly be other players.

1. A.Strauss
2. G.Jones
3. I.Bell
4. A.Flintoff
5. A.Eastley
6. B.Tahir
7. P.Collingwood
8. C.Lewis
9. S.Jones
10. S.Harmison
11. M.Hoggard

Changes have been made, sorry about that I didnt realise some players werent registered, but I have again tried to give those who didnt get a chance in the first game, a chance in this game, so all the custom players get a game as does Ian Bell.

Best of luck!

NOTE: Would you also like me to pick a captain seen as Vaughan isnt playing, or shall that be left up to the coach?

I'll put a bid into being captain, if I perform well in the lead up match, I am the number 5, A.Eastley. Not sure if its feasable but the offer is there.

Briggsey

International Coach
Okay I will have a discussion with India rock sometime and see who we think should be captain. At the moment contenders are.

A.Strauss
A.Flintoff
A.Eastley
P.Collingwood

Briggsey

International Coach
Strauss was my first pick too. Okay, Andrew Strauss will be captain for the game against Kenya.

Users who are viewing this thread