Story 20 Twenty Tournament (Cricket 2005)

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
India A - Usa (Big field, don't remember the name)

Usa won the toss and elected to bowl first, good batting by Indians made 161/2, Americans were all out for 67. Australia in the final against the winner of Zimbabwe - Pakistan A.

So what do you think guys?? I am going to start Pak A - Zimb. Match now! ;)

Attachments

• auto4.JPG
    auto4.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 49
  • auto5.JPG
    auto5.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 50
  • auto6.JPG
    auto6.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
Today is a sad day for Zimbabwean cricket, but a BIG day for Pakistani cricket, a new cricket star is born, are some of the headlines in the world sports news.
Zimbabwe slumped to the lowest total ever by a national team in International cricket, 15/10, and 9 of the wickets were taken by the new 18 year old all-rounder fom Norway Hummam Bhutta.
Pakistan A, had to face battle to get those 16 runs required, but managed that with 6 wickets left. Hummam Bhutta and Yasir Arafat 3* & 10*
Anyway, I won't do commentary on this, because now I can manage to play the game at easy level, so after the final against the aussies I am going to start playing on hard, even I am not so good at batting!
Anyway, the screenies....

(Btw, I got a hattrick 2!)

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 47
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 45
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 42

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
Pakistan A - Zimbabwe

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 43
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 45
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 42

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
I know, I wanted all the Pakistanis to play for Dutchland and Usa! =P LOL I included all of them in the squad! :)
But I think I am going to play the final, after that start some matches at hard! ;)

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
OMG! What a bad final, Aussies all out for 19, and I made 21/6....
Does anywone wants screenshots and presentations? BEcause I am playing a 50 over match on hard now... I don't hope that bowling trick with medium bowlers works at hard :( And yeah, I took all the 10 wickets! :crying

langerrox

International Coach
dude i think you should not use the buggy cricket 2005 just to get 8+ wickets a match it seems so unrealistic, no offence just a observation

ricky1988

Club Cricketer
i am finding in c2k5 i have to autoplay my bowling now :( because there is 2 ways of bowling the comp out real easy now and if i avoid them theres no point in bowling :( not happy

Users who are viewing this thread