2006 Roster Pack

Roster

yes u r right
but in that roster there is no Suresh Raina, Gautam Gambhir and Ramesh Powar as they are in the current squad of India.
And I suggest u that u shuld add Robin Uthappa also inthe roster as he is selected as a opener in Indian Team for upcoming one dayers Vs England and Pakistan.
U Can remove Sourav Ganguly and Ashish nehra from the roster cause they r not selected in current squad.
thanx.
I'm waiting for new revised roster.

What are you asking about Robin Uthappa, he has no contract with the BCCI, Players like Kartik, Rao & Yadav haven't got to the potential of selectors. If Robin is successful madmick might update this again otherwise you should be warn that India has a unbalanced roster of rookies, meaning no rookie is permanent at their positon yet. Don't forget what BCCI has done past & present. Here's a update.

Attachments

• IND 2006.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
hey, u have posted a same file again. I have said dat there is no Gautam Gambhir, Suresh Raina and Ramesh powar in this roster Pls update it.

D/L a player editor & BLClineup form BLIC Center. Because BLIC has selections of 16 instead of 19 they all there. If not, your pc is messed up just play with your toys, crybaby. :crying

hey man but blic player editor is not working here.
and anyways wat is the problem to make a revised roster of India?
Only 3 players u have to add.

OK man,
but if 19 not possible, then u can remove Sourav Ganguly from the squad. so there will be 18 now.
is dat possible?

here's the list of 18 players currently present in the indian squad

1 Virender Sehwag
2 Sachin Tendulkar
3 Rahul Dravid
4 Yuvraj Singh
5 Mohd. Kaif
6 Suresh Raina
7 MS Dhoni
8 Ajeet Agarkar
9 Irfan Pathan
10 Ramesh Powar
11 Harbhajan Singh
12 RudraPratap Singh
13 S ShriSanth
14 Munaf Patel
15 Gautam Gambhir
16 Wasim Jaffer
17 Anil Kumble
18 Peeyush Chawala

In his team there is no Suresh Raina, Gautam Gambhir and Ramesh Powar
Suresh Raina is a key player now a days
thanx

All you need is BLCLineup from download center and pick Gambhir, Raina & Powar in the 11 man lineup otherwise you wouldn't be able to play with them they far down the list on editor.

Open Player editor they are 3 sets of Indian rosters in the Player editor...Yuvraj Singh, Sachin Tendulkar & Asish Nehra (Exhibition, Champions Trophy & World Cup) pick Yuvraj Singh since he is first part of the rosters go to player there is a right angle on the bottom of the editor. (DO NOT PICK TEAM BUTTON) With the mouse keep shifting until you see 19 players after Yuvraj. Now you need BLCLineup drop the down angle and select open Exhibition, India & then select from over 19 players pick Gambhir, Raina & Powar to replace any part of the 11 man roster from BLCLineup you will be able to play them in the game now.

I finally finished the ROSTER PACK!!! Read the readme for more details, I've included my teamplayerinfo.bag so you can just extract it to the GUI folder.

Any problems just post it..

Attachments

• 2006 Roster Pack.zip
    105.5 KB · Views: 127
In bliclineup editor in drop down list Suresh those 3 players are not coming.
Pls help me

Thanx man.
I got the team as I want for India.
I got it from the 2006 roster pack finished by madmick96.
Thanx madmick96.
Thanx a lot
It is a gr8 pack.

Good work Mick but you've got speeds wrong for the spinners, most of them are set at about 80mph and Warne at 100mph :p.

Users who are viewing this thread