2006 Roster Pack

reallu I keep getting mixed up and here is the lined-up version of Tasmania and I'll do WA too if you don't have time if u take days I'll take hours....

BTW I replaced my second India roster with Wicket-keepers so can any1 upload there second Indian roster plz
Second roster I mean by is that if u open up Baggi Studios or a player editor its the second India u come 2..

Attachments

• 18 TAS.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 5
madmick96 said:
here is another updated version of Victoria with Pilon replacing Wise and Lewis shown as a bowler not a batter. R u going to post WA and TAS when ur done with it yet pickle.

BTW I plan on releasing the roster pack this Sunday 9th April, so I can make WA and TAS if pickle hasn't done it already and also add a 18 man squad for Sri Lanka. I will try to make Zimbawe if possible.

Wise actually plays in the first XI regularly, Pilon doesnt.

madmick96 said:
i usually put the players in the roster who actually play in most of the games but mostly the ones that the team actually wins Victoria didn't win the Pura Cup final but Pilon was playing so some people may want to re-live the final with Pilon in the team. Here is proof he played http://aus.cricinfo.com/db/ARCHIVE/...SCORECARDS/QLD_VIC_PC-FINAL_24-28MAR2006.html

Yeah, i know he played the Pura Cup final. I just thought it'd make more sense to leave Wise in as he's one of the better bowlers. Other than that, it's great :) :)

at least i released 2 versions in the thread, anyway here is Western Australia, Worthington, Inness and Davis are the bloggs.

ill do 18 man squad of Sri Lanka next then if I still have time do Zimbawe and Kenya.

pickle said:
lol!:p sorry mate completely forgot about the birthdates!

also 3 quick questions, do you bother doing the averages etc., do you do fielding positions and should I do WA (although it might take a few days, as i'm quite busy).

EDIT: your TAS roster seems to be just a USA roster, completely un-edited, with all the original players?

do u see the averages ingame? yeah i do do the fielding positions coz i dont want Lee or McGrath as slip thats unusual but I usually make it anything with other teams and wicket-keepers I put wicket-keeper as their position.

here is the 18 man squad of Sri Lanka, Vandort, Kapugedera and Mubarak are the bloggs.

Attachments

• 18 WA.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 18 SL.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 13
I'm not quite sure how Bell constitues 1st choice. I was under the impression that he was only playing because every other person in the country who knows which end of the bat to hold was either injured or unavailable. The man's a fraud. Absolutely fcuking useless.

He's a phoetus of a human being. I watched my Ashes DVD again yesterday and decided to watch the match when he scored 2 fifties, just to see if he was any good. The boundaries he hit were a selection of full-tosses and half-volleys, that I'm confident I could have hit for four. Oh yeah, and a six he hit off Glenn McGrath because he mis-judged a slower-ball and happened to middle it up in the air.

The sooner he's out of the team the better.

And I just realised how old this thread is!

LC you are extremely confusing but let me clear one thing up:

Ian Bell is only 23, nearly 24, and he hasn't got a lot of experience. He has a respectable average of around 40 in both Tests and ODIs and that will go up. He has a lot to learn but he has not yet learnt it!

Madmick you're doing a bang-up job with these rosters, do you think you could do a South Africa 18 please?

madmick96 said:
here is the 18 man squad of South Africa with Steyn, Kruger and Van Der Wath respectively replacing the bloggs.

now I will make NSW, QLD, VIC, WA, SA and TAS in rosters so you can replace it with any team.

I did make 18 South Africa, 18 RSA...

Oops sorry, I didn't see that one. Thanks again for the South Africa roster then :D

found this full contract list for all the states while looking around baggygreen.com, it doesnt include, the cricket australia contracted players though, they are listed here

hope that helps if your still going on state rosters, just ask if you need any help with a roster.

anyone pls help me. how to replace .bag files and wich blic bag files I have to replace with latest roster .dat files.
Pls help me.

Pls anyone upload teamandplayerinfo.bag with replaced rosters PLz............. as i am unable to do dat

Hey, anyone who is making roster, I am giving the team India here. The best team includes most of the players so everyone can choose the tim as his choice
here's the team

1 Virender Sehwag
2 Sachin Tendulkar
3 Rahul Dravid
4 Yuvraj Singh
5 Mohd. Kaif
6 Suresh Raina
7 MS Dhoni
8 Ajeet Agarkar
9 Irfan Pathan
10 Ramesh Powar
11 Harbhajan Singh
12 RudraPratap Singh
13 S ShriSanth
14 Munaf Patel
15 Gautam Gambhir
16 Wasim Jaffer
17 Anil Kumble
18 Peeyush Chawala
19 Sourav Ganguly

Pls anyone make the roster including these players in Indian cricket team

You would need to d/l Baggi Studio Beta from BLIC download center and Indian roster I made is on page 3 of this thread or go to my name and select show all posts made.

Look for the first India.dat, everything else would result a crash to your BLIC game.

Open teamplayerinfo with Baggi studio look for the first India teaminfo.dat and right click and click replace. That's it then d/l or go to the BLClineup and choose lineup you want.

Users who are viewing this thread