2006 Roster Pack

madmick96 said:
here is my first crack at NSW, this was probably the hardest roster to make because of the slow websites and limited information. Katich, Simmons and Thorpe are the bloggs. There are MacGill, Haddin, Bird, etc. Tell me if anythings wrong.

BTW there's no McGrath but there's Lee.

Graeme Thorpe!!! :)! Awesome work mate, all I need is Victoria :p.

Drewska said:
Graeme Thorpe!!! :)! Awesome work mate, all I need is Victoria :p.

Do you have all the other states? Anyway here is the revised NSW roster from the ING Cup Final with SA. It is lined-up.

BTW can anyone post any kits for any of the states. The aussie state patch thread is missing.

Attachments

• 18 NSW.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 6
Here is the QLD roster it has Hayden, Maher and everyone in the Pura Cup final. and thanks for the thread drewska. I'll do VIC then SA next.

BTW if possible can any1 (pickle) start work on the TAS and WA rosters if they know how...

Attachments

• 18 QLD.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 8
ye mate of course ill do tas and wa, all i need to know is, how do find a good face for each player (who is not in the game originally that is)?

I know that but do you just go through all the faces and find a good face or what?

could someone give me a step by step install. i cant get mine working

ok first you need baggie studios which is available from the download centre, you then use it to open teamandplayerinfo.bag which is in your blic directory under data\gui, you then find the roster you want to replace click commands->replace and then find the roster that you downloaded. now go into the game and you will see the changes.

pickle said:
I know that but do you just go through all the faces and find a good face or what?

yeah thats what I do, compare it to the image and keep going to through the faces until you find one that looks okay.

BTW I have a request for any kit makers, can any1 plz make all the Test (Pura Cup)ODI (ING Cup) kits for the all the Aussie States. (In a .bag file with the team icon too)

madmick96 said:
yeah thats what I do, compare it to the image and keep going to through the faces until you find one that looks okay.

BTW I have a request for any kit makers, can any1 plz make all the Test (Pura Cup)ODI (ING Cup) kits for the all the Aussie States. (In a .bag file with the team icon too)

if you go to lucky's dl thread you'll se that he is going to finish the state patch when he has his holidays but i s'pose we could do the rosters and get someone (preferably Hariz) to do the kits and save lucky the trouble. So maybe post it in Hariz's download thread?

not to offend you wicket keeper but you were never asked to do any rosters on this thread and as this is madmick's you shouldn't really do it unless he asks you to. not to mention that mick's india roster does not need to be changed.

if you really want to make rosters create your own thread for it.

its fine pickle, i don't mind i just want good rosters, if wicketkeeper's roster are better than mine then i would say just use it for ur own good.
Anyway here is the updated NSW, QLD and South Australia rosters. For South Australia there is Cullen, Tait, etc. Cameron, Adcock and Higgs are the bloggs. I also changed the team names, like Speed Blitz Blues, Queensland Bulls and South Australia RedBacks. Tell me if anythings wrong with them.

Attachments

• 18 NSW-QLD-SA.zip
    4.6 KB · Views: 7
I think this depends on what Mick made ther thread for. For his rosters, or everyones rosters. Ask him.

Btw, Mick have you made a Vic roster? :)

Users who are viewing this thread