2006 Roster Pack

Mick can you do Sri Lanka again - your first version has all the unlicencsed names.

Yeah sorry, coz I use the all correct names patch thing so i forgot bout it. Here is the proper version of Sri Lanka.

also here is the African and Asian XI teams from the Afro Asian Cup.. i think.

Attachments

• SL 2006.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 27
  • AFR&ASI XI.zip
    3.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Thanks a lot mick, your rosters will be used in my England story coming soon :D

the stats are no different all you are doing is using 18 players instead of 15, all you do is copy a player or create a new one over joe bloggs and put him in either the test or one day team. This can in effect lets you have 2 different squads, a test and one day one, but of course im not forcing you to use the joe bloggs spots im just saying it would be a good idea cause for example, by using them i made your world XI squad 100% accurate by adding harmison and ul-haq to 2 of the joe bloggs spots.

Last edited:
hey pickle canu post ur edited version of my World XI team so I can see wat u did and maybe i could make a 18 man squad for all of my rosters.

Any chance you can revise my Zimbabwe roster that is on page 3 of this thread. How about double checking Kenya. I'll add my own Indian roster so you can be sure that Zaheer Khan & Asish Nehra are 100% missing.

Here you go mate its lined up and everything the only thing not right is Murali not being in the ODI team (I had to leave someone out as there are no super subs in BLIC :p)

Notice that I have used 2 of the 3 Joe Bloggs spots to add Harmison and Inzamam then used lineup editor to assign them to the Test team.

Good Luck.

Attachments

• WorldXI.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 13
Thanks pickle u r the best, I made a 18 man squad for Australia with Hogg, Clark, MacGill and Kaspa. Couldn't of done without u pickle. I will post in as many 18 men squad as possible. and wicket keeper I will do every team except for Nambia, Canada and USA. I will replace them with major international-domestic teams unless somebody actually wants them.

BTW I didn't test but it should work.

Attachments

• 18 AUS 06.zip
    22 bytes · Views: 19
Thats fine mate. I think you forgot to put the roster in the zip though :p . Anyway im glad your doing 18 player rosters, now they'll be even better!

BTW i dont think anyone on this forum uses namibia, canada etc. so maybe we could replace them with aussie state teams (I could also help)? As the aussie state patch never seemed to really get going, then if a good kitmaker made some kits it would be a great add on to the game.

Anyways good luck with the rest of your rosters.

really i didn't put it in? oh well just to make sure here is the actual .zip file with the roster.

also here is the West Indian 18 roster thing with Collymore, Lawson and Devon Smith.

Attachments

• 18 AUS 06.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 18 WI 06.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 20
and here is the English 18 man squad with Plunkett, Cook and Blackwell.

Attachments

• 18 ENG 06.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 27
here is the 18 man squad of South Africa with Steyn, Kruger and Van Der Wath respectively replacing the bloggs.

now I will make NSW, QLD, VIC, WA, SA and TAS in rosters so you can replace it with any team.

Attachments

• 18 RSA 06.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 18
Thank you very much Madmick, your doing a fine job :D

here is my first crack at NSW, this was probably the hardest roster to make because of the slow websites and limited information. Katich, Simmons and Thorpe are the bloggs. There are MacGill, Haddin, Bird, etc. Tell me if anythings wrong.

BTW there's no McGrath but there's Lee.

Attachments

• 18 NSW.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread