2006 Roster Pack

man sorry i dont know abuout pakistan, but in ur latest indian roster, instead of zaheer khan can u put m. Kaif, and plz make his defence batter, because his defence sucks in this game and it should be like in the high 80's thanx man

I am going to do New Zealand next then West Indies then the minor countries. Do any of you want me to replace any minor teams with a different international team or a major domestic team?

if ure PAK one works it shud be good because none of the other PAK ones have M.Asif but i cant use it i have 4GB roster and stuff so sorry

Guys could someone quickly tell me how to get these roster updates into the game, sorry to be a pain.

hey madmick,
i seriously think you should pm lucky and ask him whats going on with the aussie state patch, cause i know that you, I and others are desperate for this patch. Maybe you could help with the rosters, I would also being willing to help because i really, really want this patch!!!

Hey Mick, could you make an England roster with Jimmy Anderson, Udal and Shah? thanks, Drewska.

whoa, never thought life with requsts could be so hard, so to put things straight
1. What's so good about Suresh Raina?
2. How to put in rosters? Look at page 3 of this thread.
3. NZ and WI are going to be released at the same time.
4. I will make ANOTHER roster of England with Udal and Shah.

Wow the pressure's on, lol.

WI and NZ 2006

Here is the New Zealand and West Indian 2006 Rosters, it has most of the people who are playing each other at the moment like the West Indian Morton, Ganga, etc. For the New Zealander's are Marshall, Vincent, etc. Both teams are properly lined-up and I will release Bangladesh next.

BTW can Harmison bowl at 95mph and do any of u actually play with Canada and Namibia?

Attachments

• WI & NZ 2006.zip
    3 KB · Views: 76
madmick96 said:
I am going to do New Zealand next then West Indies then the minor countries. Do any of you want me to replace any minor teams with a different international team or a major domestic team?

How about replacing Canada with Victoria Bushrangers?

Sure I'll replace Canada with Victoria Bushrangers anything else?

Oh and yeah this is the England roster with Shah, Udal and Anderson. Its not tested and it was done in around 100 seconds.

Dasda said:
I have asked this in BLIC forum too but noone replied yet. Since u are the one continously making rosters so i guess you are the right person to ask.
This what i posted in there and its same here. i hope you can answer.

I have no idea what to do with a XBOX. I don't even own 1.

Attachments

• ENG 2006.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 35

Users who are viewing this thread