2006 Roster Pack

@ Wicket Keeper - when I delete your posts, I do it for a reason and don't expect you to repost what you said. Don't do it again please. And post something positive for a change!

okay wicket keeper... i change it....sheesh...

btw wicket keeper i dont know much about the Indian cricketers so i wouldn't know what they looked like that much. and do u mean Sreesanth is #81 or Yuvraj?

whatever here is the *updated* Indian roster by request of *wicket keeper*. If the faces are wrong *wicket keeper* you can change the faces yourself. This has RP Singh and Yuvraj Singh.

Attachments

• IND 06.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 78
How to use rosters

madmick how do i install the rosters u post and also how do i change the player faces?

thnx alot man.

to put in the rosters you have to open the teamplayerinfo.bag with baggi studios or something then replace the country/teaminfo.dat. To change faces you have to get a player editor and change the face. I use Lazy Chestnut's Player Editor Test Version.

How to make rosters

How do u guys change the players name so it appears in the game. I can only change the short name. i cant do anything about the full name. It would be great help if u guys could tell since i want to make some players.
thnx alot. I useBLIC Team Information Editor 1.1.1 Beta to edit my .bag

Lined-Up

I tried using a Player Editor this time I'm smarter so I backed up the teamandplayerinfo.bag and it worked, so here is my lined up version of Australia and England.

Attachments

• ENG&AUS.zip
    3.1 KB · Views: 65
Thanks a lot madmick! Your rosters are brilliant :D

hey man great rosters, btw dop u have any source of getting the ratings or do you just make them from current news as you go along?

THE INFORMATION ISCONFIDENTIAL AND SO IS THE SOURCE!!!!

Nah, just kidding. I get the stats depending on the batsmen's highest score and average. With the bowler its the strike rate and best bowling figures. The source is mostly http://www.howstat.com.au/cricket/home.asp

Here is the new line-up version of India plus a 2 more players, Piyush Chawla and Munaf Patel.

The Roster Pack should be finished by 6th of April or before that.

BTW should I intergrate my AI Patch (Kind of) into the rosters?

Attachments

• IND 06.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 52
Madmick plz help

I have asked this in BLIC forum too but noone replied yet. Since u are the one continously making rosters so i guess you are the right person to ask.
This what i posted in there and its same here. i hope you can answer.
Dasda said:
How can i change the player name in player editor. Mentalist player editor only allows to change the short name. The lazy_chesnut editor requires to enter root dir of BLIC. I want to do it for xbox so there for i dont have the dir where it is installed. The lazy_chesnut editor doesnt give option to open .bag file or .dat file. So can someone tell me if there is a way to change players full name as mentalist editor only allows short name. I know we can edit the name in game but i wanted to make a 2007 world cup roster with current players for india. players like sreesanth, patel and dhoni included. someone plz let me know.

in regards to your "AI" patch mick I reckon you should probably release two separate rosters one including the AI patch and one just as a normal roster, as some people may like to play the game with the original stats.

Madmick

IN order to make a roster u change the players names and save the files. Or do u do something different?. Well i wanted change players names. I cant use lazy_chesnut editor because i want to edit the rosters for xbox and the lazy_chesnut doesnt allow to open .bag or .dat files. The mentalist editor only allows to change the short name but it wont allow to change the full name? I am asking u how you change the players names to the current players on teams?

I hope that explains what i mean and u can help me.

MAJID-A said:
Pakistan Test
1. Salman Butt , 2. Shoaib Malik , 3. Younis Khan , 4. Mohammad Yousuf , 5. Inzamam Ul Haq , 6. Shahid Afridi , 7. Kamran Akmal , 8. Abdul Razzaq , 9. Shoaib Akhtar , 10. Mohammad Asif , 11. Danish Kaneria , 12. Mohammad Sami , 13. Rana Naved Ul Hasan , 14. Imran Farhat , 15. Faisal Iqbal

Is this helpful?

Can any1 give 1 more person?

oh well who cares here is the 2006 Pakistan Roster, it has people like..above and yeah, i haven't tested it yet so tell me if something is wrong.

Attachments

• PAK 06.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 95

Users who are viewing this thread