2007 World Cup... how to watch it?

siddharth2002 said:
I do not have anywhere to watch it, Sky is expensive here so, will touch base with some old friends to see if anyone has gotten Sky installed yet.

Is Prime not showing any games? If not bring back TV 3 at least they showed the semis and finals live.

Feelin Blue? said:
Yes everygame will be on FOX SPORTS but i thought i heard somewhere that Aussie games will be on nine too for the people who dont have pay TV
i am happy to be proven wrong though

Yeah Nine will definitely be broadcasting the Aussie games, I remember I saw an add a few nights ago and I heard from another forum that they will definitely be broadcasting it. Hope they will broadcast some of the other major matches in the tournament as well such as India v Pakistan, England v South Africa etc.

sohummisra said:
So DishTV and Willow.tv are legally the only people you can buy it from in NA.
If NA means North America, then you're wrong. They're the only places you can get it in the USA, but in Canada ATN have the rights.

aussie1st said:
Is Prime not showing any games? If not bring back TV 3 at least they showed the semis and finals live.
Yeah, I am getting those though, not the prime as it needs UHF antenna. And if I had UHF antenna than I don't have to tell you what can I get. ;)

are ARY showing it???not sure but if they are than that for me...

andrew_nixon said:
If NA means North America, then you're wrong. They're the only places you can get it in the USA, but in Canada ATN have the rights.
Yeah... the point I was trying to get across, though, was that it was Echostar who has the license for North America. I mean Echostar may sublicense it to ESPN but I doubt they would pay money for that.

just saw the news on baggygreen it's bloody stupid but i kinda felt that 9 would do that considering most of the time they only show what suits them :mad

man i wish i had Fox now :crying

maybe see if you can get limited time FOX, for example have FOX for the whole World Cup then get rid of it again, then you can watch EVERY game if you wished.

Well the first 2 games are minnows so you can give them a miss but the last game is the one you want to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread