2008 Under-19 World Cup

Ya Usy We definitely have some..At last they need Calculator and a pen..thats all.
I have counted some stats.Actually I counted D/L.

If they are two wickets down at 20 overs they must have pass 92..Means 92/2 at 20 overs is win for Pakistan..

If they are three wickets down at 20 overs they must have pass 113..Means 113/3 at 20 overs is win for Pakistan.

If they will take care of their wickets.Then at 2 wickets in 25 overs they must have pass 118..

No calculations required. RSA in finals. The final will be good encounter considering the last time they played RSA gave good fight inspite of low total.

From what i have seen in this tournament-Totals in excess of 200 are really tough to get[chase].So,if india are bowling first,they need to reduce SA to less than 200.

India Have a chance now.... They have been beaten many times. The most entertaining WC was the previous one. wow....Anwar Ali khan got India to 9/6 at that stage. An unbelievable In-swing Bowler.

Soo ssssoorryy Usy. But, Pakistan Couldn't bag the Cup In.

For those with Foxtel in Australia and wish to watch the game it will be on ESPN at 4:30pm Live.

Thats for those who didn't know, I turned on ESPN today and it said there was cricket on there today, but funnily enough no game.

No calculations required. RSA in finals. The final will be good encounter considering the last time they played RSA gave good fight inspite of low total.

Ya Sid.I just got that news..and i am Disappointed.I really wanted Pakistan Vs India final..Now It will be easy battle for India.Pakistan would have give more tough fight to India..
Anyway Hope for Good Final./.

Shame that there's no India-Pakistan but it's bound to be a good final. Maybe South African U19's can achieve what their senior team has failed to do for years!

Ya.I also just watched Interview of SAF coach.He was saying "he also surprised with team performance and he loves more upsets in the tournament"..Anyway I don't get him.Only one match left so...They can do only one upset..
I think strong point from SAF will be their bowling.So it'll be good contest between Indian batting and Saf bowling.

I believe many on this forum have under-estimated the SAF U-19's.They, as vaiby says,have a very good bowling line-up.If, in case they bat first,and post a total in excess of 230,we[India] could very well be in trouble.

Saf have won the toss and eleted to bowl..
So they would like to go with their strong point,bowling.And India have chance to show their strong point,Batting...
best of luck to both the teams..Battle begins for cup..

Its easy meat now. Batting first is advantage in day night games.

Users who are viewing this thread