2008 Under-19 World Cup

That Southee looks like he chucks

Hahahaha. You've gotta be joking. His action is classic.

Southee is a great prospect. Best bowler in the competition in my opinion. The stats back me up.

Boult is another one on the top wicket takers list. He's I think the quickest in the side. Another good prospect.

Battingwise, Anderson might be our next Cairns/Oram. He can already hit the ball a mile. That straight six was a great strike.

Couldn't quite win, but I thought we played well. I'd say India will win the competition. I think the keeper dropped Goswami on 0 was the defining moment. We probably would have won if not for that.

Last edited:
V Kohli - I'm so glad this guy has performed, future Indian captain for sure. The most Dravid-esque player I've seen.

I think he has more flair than Dravid.More elegantish person.Of the current team, Virat, Sourva Tiwary,Sangwan and Kaul have a good chanc eof breaking ito the national team.
I now get what Chappell was hitting out at in his 'youngster' 'younsters' blockbuster...

With more flair, and far more attacking, boy, he can switch between playing carefully and sending the ball to parts at will.

Virat and Tanmay have same air as Kaif and Yuvi had in Under 19. Hope they do better than those 2 when they come in national team.

Ya Hope so Sid..We ready for another semis but Weather not favoring condition now..I hope we gonna see 50 overs Match..Still very sure Pakistan gonna make this..At last all we want is Ind Vs Pak final,Don't we?

This time India-Pakistan will not be boring as has been in last series.

:p
No Sid here absolutely different guys.I still count Pakistan as Favorites.
In dia have much touch Fight for title..:p

Are you on weeds? What are you typing.

I am typing from Job.I am typing from Russian keyboard.So I don't have English alphabets written on keyboard!!
Try sometime to type on that type of keyboard:onpc..Let me go for that mistakes..lol.

Vaiby...u still think Pakistan will win the cup ?

Gr8,its down to a great fight then...
Btw,you ppl want an FC event for the Finals ?

I said it today. You are best FC member. How about joining rebel league?

Shub Kam me deri kasi Bhai?
Ya i also agree with sid..You are best FC staff member..:D

GO Pakistan, it's our 3rd world cup! hope so.

Users who are viewing this thread