2008 Under-19 World Cup

EDIT: Finally the agony is over. Tiwari with MRF bat and Dhoni locks played well.

What are these kids doing. They are batting like childs.

Last edited:
So at last we are in finals..Hope My favorites for this tournament Pakistan will give tough fight in finals..

4th time we are in Finals..

I guess NZ have got their Bond replacement.

Thats early days for them..But couple of Bowlers made good impact..

Last edited:
India booked their way into the final, as many had expected. First time the batting was tested, though, so credit to the Kiwi bowlers. I think they hadn't lost more than 5 wickets in an innings before the semifinal.

And this was the first time that the team was actually chasing in excess of 200.Actually it came down to 191,but still-the hghest total chased by the team.

V Kohli - I'm so glad this guy has performed, future Indian captain for sure. The most Dravid-esque player I've seen.

V Kohli - I'm so glad this guy has performed, future Indian captain for sure. The most Dravid-esque player I've seen.

Let's see how he handles Pakistanis bowling*. I remember there was this guy last WC who was very good (opener I think), and he was bowled in the first over in the finals.

*If we make it to the finals

Yeah, I guess that's the true challenge. The opener last time was Cheteshwar Pujara, fell to a beauty.

No doubt, the decision was doubtful too, it swung a mile and it could have been seen as too much of an angle to be sure, hence giving the batsmen the benefit of the doubt, also it could have been outside the line.

Users who are viewing this thread