2013-14 Season

ferg512

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
What a prophetic post this was with Tim Paine getting in trouble for this comments this week :p

I was cheering for the Hurricanes last night, but I'm a little bit saddened that Australia's best BBL team won't be going to the Champions League again. The Aussie teams last year were poor: Perth and Brisbane.

Haha yeah, it definitely didn't make sense and still doesn't how they constructed that team. Agree completely about the CL as well, both the Aussie teams were almost automatic wins for the opposition. Even remember Otago hammering Perth when Neil Broom got a hundred.

----------

Now that both number 1 teams have got knocked out in the last two years I'm wondering whether they'll go to an AFL/NRL format next season where the top 2 teams get one more chance.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
The two big finds of the season square off in Simmons and Dunk. And I suspect both will need to fire for either to have a good shot in the Champions League.

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
Now that both number 1 teams have got knocked out in the last two years I'm wondering whether they'll go to an AFL/NRL format next season where the top 2 teams get one more chance.

Probably right. Loser of 1 vs 2 plays the winner of 3 v 4 for a spot in the final. OR if you finish #1 after the 'regular season' you go to the Champions League. Then the finals matches after that are for that 2nd CL spot and/or BBL glory.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag