Champions League T20 2013

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Proud of you Otago, no matter what happens tonight. In the last two Champions Leagues the NZ teams have gone played 13, won 8, lost 3, NR 2, can't complain with that considering we have the smallest T20 league out of all of the Test countries, other than maybe Pak and Zim.

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
Feeling really bad for Otago but We have made it again in semis. :cheers

Mumbai achieved the required target of 150 runs to qualify for semis in just 13.2 overs and important thing is Pollard played just a supporting role in this match. Smith-Rohit rocked with beautiful shots and massive sixes. :clap:clap:clap

Perth Scorchers batted well, thanks to bad fielding of MI but Whiteman is a good talent. Pretty felt bad for great efforts from Behrendroff and Hogg :thumbs

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
CSK needed this failure at this point in time. If they lose this game in 17.4 overs, then they will face Rajasthan in Jaipur. Else, they will face Mumbai in Delhi (the same stadium where this current game is happening).

Both games are going to be tough, since RR has Jaipur as their fortress and Mumbai have very good spinners/bowlers for Delhi pitch.

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nothing new. CSK plays one game like they dont know whats cricket, they have made it a habit off late. T&T batted really well to achieve the bare minimum total in a quick time. Its amazing to see the West Indian team play well without the services of Pollard and Bravo.

Rajasthan take on Chennai on 4th in Sawai Mansingh Stadium which is considered as the fortress of the Royals like Chennai once had MA Chidambaram Stadium. Its a very mixed emotion for me as i love both. I don't mind anyone if either of them win but heart of hearts #THISTIMEFORDRAVID #HALLABOL #RAJASTHANROYALS :thumbs:thumbs

ferg512

International Coach
Bit of a shame for Otago, definitely did enough to deserve to be in the semis. BCCI must be a bit peeved with Sunrisers, if only they did their part would have had an all IPL semis which would have been ideal for them and India.

War

Chairman of Selectors
Boy if their wasn't BCCI/IPL clubs underarm bullying to influence Bravo, Pollard, Cooper to play for the IPL teams teams instead of trinidad, Trinidad would be on the way to winning this dumb C-Legaue in a canter.

War

Chairman of Selectors
Exactly! Cooper is one of the most consistent T20 bowler present in the WI. Other man who painfully gets overlooked every time by the selectors is Nikita Miller. You can say there are not many quality batsmen in WI cricket and hence his FC bowling figures but he has got them better by miles compared to other bowlers including Narine.

Well yes there isn't much quality in windies FC cricket, so in some ways Miller FC stats should be taken with a massive pinch of salt. I have seen him bowl at international level & he certainly ain't Alf Valentine reincarnated.

So regardless of figures, Narine & Shillingford for sure would test international batsmen more than Miller. But Miller i would say based on his efforts on the ongoing A-Tour to India, deserves to be at least in the test squad for the senior tour to India.

The owners of most teams have nothing to do with cricket and one should not expect to have them a deep knowledge about the pool of talented domestic players. I can single out Gayatri who was the co-owner of Hyderabad franchise as the one who used to work in getting good players aboard. MI is another team that can be said that have personnel with good knowledge about domestic cricket (Harbhajan, Ojha, Karthik and Rayudu have played a lot of domestic cricket in the recent past) but other teams are obviously looking to get the big fishes from the overseas.

Indeed, which is why IPL in its current form along with this current C-League is joke tournament from a cricket quality perspective.

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
Ignore those blah blah blah's let us concentrate on cricket.Today first semi final CSK vs RR.Myself as csk fan looking forward to CSK in destroying RR fortress.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
This game is gonna be close! After CSK restricted RR to 159 which is a very chaseable score, RR strikes by removing Vijay, Huss and Badri. Raina is still there, with Bravo and Dhoni to come. No hopes on Jadeja this tournament.

As usual, it will all most likely depend on the man who is a veteran of these types of situations - MSD!! Edit: Whooooopppsssss!!!! Dhoni comes out! Unexpected! I thought Dhoni will save himself for the finishing part.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
CSK ARE DOOMEDD!!!! WTF batting is this? 2 consecutive games in a row?? Damn, WTF???:mad

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
What a fantastic final it will be !!! :cheers MI vs RR :clap:clap:clap

CSK trolled themselves, RR bowled really well, especially Pravin Tambe 4-0-10-3 :eek: , Ashwin won the hearts of all :clap

Meanwhile, MI beaten T&T easily, thanks to Smith & Sachin opening partnership. Nice to see Sachin in his style back, completed 50,000 runs too here :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread