2022 ICC Men's T20 World Cup - Australia

Oh btw I can already see entire Pakistani twitter fans already crying over the no-ball. A new reason to feel comfortable until the next years game.

Now ashwin will play all wc matches.

I still believe Kohli can take us home from here. Rahul never gives me such a feel even if we have only a 100 of 100 to chase.

This 3rd umpire sucks!
The moment I posted this Kohli hit a six and there was no looking back! Take a bow! King Kohli for a reason. This man will be unstoppable now, mark my words!

India! #Bleedblue!

Game of luck! You guys got lucky on the Axar dismissal, if you feel this was not a no ball, we got lucky on this one.

Back be being in a normalized World Cup world. Missed the celebrations.

View attachment 271903
Oh btw I can already see entire Pakistani twitter fans already crying over the no-ball. A new reason to feel comfortable until the next years game.
That’s good, take out all the frustration from the last year

It was Kohli's brilliance who single handedly took away the game from Pakistan.

Pakistan were superb with the ball it was just that Kohli was too good today.

No ball in Melbourne is always a controversy, isn't it.

Anyways always felt subcontinent team always play spin better so tough to defend in the last over.

The moment I posted this Kohli hit a six and there was no looking back! Take a bow! King Kohli for a reason. This man will be unstoppable now, mark my words!

India! #Bleedblue!
Tonight it was proven that Kohli is better then Babar Azam, it was important match and Babar Azam failed while Kohli won it for India.

Tonight it was proven that Kohli is better then Babar Azam, it was important match and Babar Azam failed while Kohli won it for India.
Even if he scores in the next 2 games, everyone will say he scores against weak teams only :lol

Users who are viewing this thread