2022 ICC Men's T20 World Cup - Australia

No excuse here, it was a shit last over by Nawaz and poor captaincy by Babar to have Nawaz bowl the last.
No doubt, but still not a no-ball. And also ball was dead when it hit the stumps on the free hit

Im shocked how we almost defended cuz our bowling was sh*t/

I would have gone with this playing 11

1. Babar
2. Rizwan
3. Shan
4. Iftikhar
5. Asif
6. Nawaz
7. Shadab
8. Wasim Jr
9. Naseem
10. Shaheen
11. Haris

Wake the f**k up and learn basic strategy.

As I said, the bowling changes were too predictable and allowed a master chaser like Kohli to plan it all out perfectly. Knew when who would bowl and paced the innings perfectly. You called 170 to be a total needed on the pitch which was also proven right.

I still believe the sixth bowler is needed even if Chacha was good against England as @wasteyouryouth mentioned, having yet another finger spinner doesn’t feel right especially when he’s a part-timer. The extra pacer though could be handy. If you’re going to bat Asif down at eight surely Wasim jr for instance could do a similar job and also bowl four overs?

1. Babar
2. Rizwan
3. Shan
4. Iftikhar
5. Asif
6. Nawaz
7. Shadab
8. Wasim Jr
9. Naseem
10. Shaheen
11. Haris
100% gotta go with this. All our tailenders can hit

1. Babar
2. Rizwan
3. Shan
4. Iftikhar
5. Asif
6. Nawaz
7. Shadab
8. Wasim Jr
9. Naseem
10. Shaheen
11. Haris

Rauf was amazing and Naseem was very good too. Shadab to me also looked very tidy on a pitch that had nothing significant for spinners and Nawaz‘s first two overs were spot on. Shaheen was the culprit to me as he was very lucky to avoid being hit out today.

You guys arent ready for Nawaz's madness this tournament!, whenever he is smashed he comes back!

Users who are viewing this thread