2022 ICC Men's T20 World Cup - Australia

Our cricketers and board have been penalised for things they didn’t do.
We were locked out of our home grounds for almost a decade.
And yet we’re here standing face to face.
If you think you can destroy or damage Pakistan cricket, think again. Bring all the money and power that you have, boycott all you want. You'll never destroy our cricket team.

Back be being in a normalized World Cup world. Missed the celebrations.

1666526771484.jpeg
A new reason to feel comfortable until the next years game.
Real classy mate.

You really can't be talking about how toxic social media is when you're posting shit like that.

Our cricketers and board have been penalised for things they didn’t do.
We were locked out of our home grounds for almost a decade.
And yet we’re here standing face to face.
If you think you can destroy or damage Pakistan cricket, think again. Bring all the money and power that you have, boycott all you want. You'll never destroy our cricket team.
I don't know the context for this post,

But if I have to give my two cents on the Pakistan team, I honestly feel it is a champion side altogether from what it was couple of years ago.

Let's keep the board and power and politics aside for a while and let's just concentrate on the playing squad.

The team feels like a whole instead of being a bit and piece summation of 11 players. Babar and Rizwan are two golden finds and will probably end up as All Time Greats for Pakistan one day. With bowlers like Shaheen, Rauf and Naseem, the legendary Pakistani pace attack has once again found its glory. Then there are players like Shadab and Asif Ali who gel the team together and gives it a solid balance.

I genuinely like this Pakistani team a lot, ofcourse it has its own flaws and flaks, but it truly feels like a champion side as I mentioned before.

This is one of the reasons why Indo Pak encounters look more thrilling since past 2 years with the matches going down to the wire in most games. Something refreshing and rejuvenating than the one sided dead rubbers we had in the previous decade.

I don't know the context for this post,
The context is that, whenever this match is played, it’s billed as "clash of the giants" etc, but what we tend to forget is that this is far from a clash of equals.
India has a thousand times more resources than Pakistan, and has also targeted Pakistani cricketers to punish them for the Pakistani state’s actions.
So i wanted to put those things into the context of this match.

Hard to beat a quality team with India when the umpires are also playing for them :ita:

The team feels like a whole instead of being a bit and piece summation of 11 players. Babar and Rizwan are two golden finds and will probably end up as All Time Greats for Pakistan one day. With bowlers like Shaheen, Rauf and Naseem, the legendary Pakistani pace attack has once again found its glory. Then there are players like Shadab and Asif Ali who gel the team together and gives it a solid balance.

I genuinely like this Pakistani team a lot, ofcourse it has its own flaws and flaks, but it truly feels like a champion side as I mentioned before.

This is one of the reasons why Indo Pak encounters look more thrilling since past 2 years with the matches going down to the wire in most games. Something refreshing and rejuvenating than the one sided dead rubbers we had in the previous decade.
Yes, the improvement is massive compared to a couple years ago, and honestly it’s all down to the PSL breathing some modern quality into our cricket, to an extent.
The only thing holding us back is slow batting in the Powerplay. I think now the excuse of not trusting the middle order is gone out the window, and Babar and Rizwan should bat more aggressively

Users who are viewing this thread