2022 ICC Men's T20 World Cup - Australia

And also ball was dead when it hit the stumps on the free hit
Sorry I didn't know that was a rule? It was a free hit. He got bowled the ball went off and they went for runs. It's the same when on a free hit the ball goes for a catch but the runners keep running. ..

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you're post can you explain? (Not trying to argue just genuinely trying to understand)

The context is that, whenever this match is played, it’s billed as "clash of the giants" etc, but what we tend to forget is that this is far from a clash of equals.
India has a thousand times more resources than Pakistan, and has also targeted Pakistani cricketers to punish them for the Pakistani state’s actions.
So i wanted to put those things into the context of this match.
With power comes corruption and ego and that is what BCCI has been even since late 2000s.

That's why I said, let's keep the boards and their ugly antics aside.

On a players front, Pakistan squad has improved immensely in the last few years and it shows on the field now. And kudos to that.

Don't fall prey to what happens on twitter and what happens outside the field, because it is all a planned propoganda funded and scripted by the government to ensure the heat between the nations stay intact, because that benefits them for their own political benefit.

He wasn't.

Even Kohli said that he was targeting Shaheen as he was not looking fully fit.
Dahani, Wasim and Hasnain could have made some impact inplace of shaheen (if not fit). They had the resources.

Yeah, that’s true, i forgot.

Someone share the video in twitter regarding this...

^
Sorry I didn't know that was a rule? It was a free hit. He got bowled the ball went off and they went for runs. It's the same when on a free hit the ball goes for a catch but the runners keep running. ..

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you're post can you explain? (Not trying to argue just genuinely trying to understand)
I thought the ball is dead when a batter is bowled off a free hit, because it’s usually dead when he’s caught off a free hit too. He only gets the runs he started before the catch.

it’s usually dead when he’s caught off a free hit too. He only gets the runs he started before the catch.
This also isn't a thing - situationally unaware fielders have on occasion started to celebrate the catch and conceded extra runs as a result.

The reason the ball isn't dead is because the players on the field should have a reasonable understanding that the batter is not out, and therefore the passage of play has not finished

ICC = BCCI = FIFA = NASA.

Social Media Today.

India why u playyyy with 2 umpires.

If India plays they play with 13 players.

Unfair , cheaters...

Guess I am back in 2015, ah the time travel works.

Also waiting for all these to comeback if India qualifies and chokes again in the Semis.

Users who are viewing this thread