2022 ICC Men's T20 World Cup - Australia

This also isn't a thing - situationally unaware fielders have on occasion started to celebrate the catch and conceded extra runs as a result.

The reason the ball isn't dead is because the players on the field should have a reasonable understanding that the batter is not out, and therefore the passage of play has not finished
Exactly, that was my understanding as well

But the mocking of one guy is contant whenever I post in favor of Kohli and criticize Rohit.

I am the disciple of Kohli. Whether he plays terribly or outsmart everyone. He WILL remain constant.

We should congratulate Rohit on another win under his captaincy. Best captain we have currently. Hope we win this WT20 and start bragging about how good the captain Rohit is. But I also feel he should start focusing on his own game first, just like Kohli did. Take a break, and come back strong.

Resisted from posting but just had to chime in on how great a batsman Virat is. India did not win, Virat won against Pakistan today. One of the best inns ever in limited overs cricket, not slogging like AB but true batting!

Honestly speaking, I am okay with him eating in the dugout as long as it's a banana and not a vada pav.

In all honesty, What. A. Match. The game lived upto the hype and all the buildup it got. And from the Indian perspective, I really feel we got out of a jail here. We were never supposed to win this after being 45 for 4 in 10. It was game over. Pakistan have themselves to blame tbh. It was a very predictable captaincy from Azam. Those 2 sixes of Rauf were Gold though from Kohli. That id where the match was won. Kohli outwit the best Pak bowler and India won.

Lol Rohit is already 35 and career almost about to be over . Saying him won't be a thing TBH ...

Just look at younger guys Rishabh Pant & Azam Khan ..... :squint::squint::squint:
Where was this activeness during the TPCL. I need answers.

Users who are viewing this thread