2022 ICC Men's T20 World Cup - Australia

For a guy who is criticized for touching the political/religious nerve of Indians for asking them "not to burst fireworks for Diwali", Virat Kohli unloaded all the fireworks onto the field on the eve of Diwali against India's arch rival Pakistan! No wonder all his political/religious criticizers are going to be deafeningly quiet today and tomorrow! :D
Bro I’ve seen every Indian fan on this site criticize Virat for crap but a few guys like yourself always kept it real. Why do Indians hate Virat? What has he done to gather that level of dislike?

Lol Rohit is already 35 and career almost about to be over . Saying him won't be a thing TBH ...
*ABD, MSD, DK laughing in the corner*

Okay I'll still laugh.
And So jaa Oye Khuda k bacche.

There is still a life to live outside cricket.

Get over it & focus on other stuffs , I know you will comeback if same thing happens to India maybe in this tournament or near future.

That was a touch & go decision.

These are tough moments to swallow and Pakistanis will cry about this for years.

Well Indians would have done the same as well.

But maturity is realising that on crunch moments those decisions fo happen similar to the Axar Patel runout and despite all the technologies in the world you can't be 100% correct all the time as instant decision are made live.

@CerealKiller just a game at the EOD man.

Bro I’ve seen every Indian fan on this site criticize Virat for crap but a few guys like yourself always kept it real. Why do Indians hate Virat? What has he done to gather that level of dislike?
I can remember one thing which SaiSrini highlighted. Kohli had once said stop burning cracker on diwali and celebrate eco-friendly Diwali or something like that. Few political outfits got offended stating Kohli shouldn't teach us how to celebrate the festival.

Other one can be he didn't win any ICC trophy as a captain.

Mohammad Shami was targeted for being a Muslim and blamed him for the loss against Pakistan. Kohli came in support of Shami. That's when some of political outfits got offended again.

There can be other reasons too, but Kohli is a targetted not in terms of his game but it is more of a political influence.

Guys chill. It's over, no need to fight over it.

Pakistan played well and so did India, there were flaws in both the sides and it doesn't matter at the end of the day.

Even if it was called a legal ball, still Pakistan would've lost it. Or atleast the game would've been a tie. Kohli was in a beast mode in that over.

I can remember one thing which SaiSrini highlighted. Kohli had once said stop burning cracker on diwali and celebrate eco-friendly Diwali or something like that. Few political outfits got offended stating Kohli shouldn't teach us how to celebrate the festival.

Other one can be he didn't win any ICC trophy as a captain.

Mohammad Shami was targeted for being a Muslim and blamed him for the loss against Pakistan. Kohli came in support of Shami. That's when some of political outfits got offended again.

There can be other reasons too, but Kohli is a targetted not in terms of his game but it is more of a political influence.
Thanks for this, summed up pretty well.
Post automatically merged:

This is the exact reason why I said in Asia cup this lad is still a teenager and can't control his emotions.

Grow up kid.
Really dude? You got burnt in one line and thats your comeback! Dude best you sit this out, youre looking foolish.

And So jaa Oye Khuda k bacche.
Easy for you to say. Target our cricketers relentlessly for something that isn’t their fault. Ban from IPL, no bilaterals, we can’t even host a multilateral tournament because it’s safe for everyone else, just not for India. Now Indian owners are running higher-paid leagues at the same time as the PSL to take away overseas players. Probably gonna ban us from all Indian-owned teams soon. Then mock us, call us beggars and other crap.
Despite all that, we are an equally good team after years of struggle and a thousand times less resources, so no, i am not gonna shut up about being robbed of a victory.

Users who are viewing this thread