2022 ICC Men's T20 World Cup - Australia

@Naman7 you don't need to answer anything.
Wait for legal counsel.

?

Seen too many CSK fans especially in the last four years be ecstatic that Thala hit a six or struck a fifty at a slow rate whilst CSK were losing. Sometimes due to the man himself. :spy

Easy for you to say. Target our cricketers relentlessly for something that isn’t their fault. Ban from IPL, no bilaterals, we can’t even host a multilateral tournament because it’s safe for everyone else, just not for India. Now Indian owners are running higher-paid leagues at the same time as the PSL to take away overseas players. Probably gonna ban us from all Indian-owned teams soon. Then mock us, call us beggars and other crap.
Despite all that, we are an equally good team after years of struggle and a thousand times less resources, so no, i am not gonna shut up about being robbed of a victory.

I don't think anyone on this forum is doing this though. Except in @Chhinnamasta69's head.

Can't find your post talking about the giants comment but the two sides being equated is due to the successful history of your side and the previous great matches between these two. I don't think anyone is calling a game between these two a fair match-up in terms of resources and I don't think most sides in the world can have a fair match-up against the resources of a BCCI funded team. Having said that the beauty of sport in general is resources not being the only barometer for success and this has been proven multiple times in the past. It is entirely possible for a team with weaker resources to challenge and even win against bigger ones and I'm far more grateful for it.

As for cricket being robbed from Pakistan, no Indian authority, cricketer or government will be able to do that as long as there are at least twenty two kids out there on the streets of Pakistan somewhere, playing some form of cricket with any rules as they wish. It's the passion in the common folk out there that keeps a sport alive. You can't just kill a sport in another country because someone else wills it and I'm very sure that it won't die out in your country because of external factors. The current path is the right one for Pakistani cricket and as long as they stick to it they'll be a powerhouse in no time if they already aren't.

That arrogance is ____ earned(place your own adjective). What's the record now?
Yeh ghamand aise hi nahin aaya hai.
All those trophies in the Kohli era are also earned
Post automatically merged:

I don't think anyone on this forum is doing this though. Except in @Chhinnamasta69's head.
Wasn’t aimed at anyone on this forum, as i said previously.

Seen too many CSK fans especially in the last four years be ecstatic that Thala hit a six or struck a fifty at a slow rate whilst CSK were losing. Sometimes due to the man himself. :spy

Can't find your post talking about the giants comment but the two sides being equated is due to the successful history of your side and the previous great matches between these two. I don't think anyone is calling a game between these two a fair match-up in terms of resources and I don't think most sides in the world can have a fair match-up against the resources of a BCCI funded team. Having said that the beauty of sport in general is resources not being the only barometer for success and this has been proven multiple times in the past. It is entirely possible for a team with weaker resources to challenge and even win against bigger ones and I'm far more grateful for it.

As for cricket being robbed from Pakistan, no Indian authority, cricketer or government will be able to do that as long as there are at least twenty two kids out there on the streets of Pakistan somewhere, playing some form of cricket with any rules as they wish. It's the passion in the common folk out there that keeps a sport alive. You can't just kill a sport in another country because someone else wills it and I'm very sure that it won't die out in your country because of external factors. The current path is the right one for Pakistani cricket and as long as they stick to it they'll be a powerhouse in no time if they already aren't.
How the hell I got tagged in this? Bro I stand for love and peace! Lmao!

Can we all as a collective get beyond this, agree and get back to our favourite past-time of

laughing at KL Rahul?
klrahul1576737073421.jpg

It wasn't just the six, the way he hit it that exuded a confidence saying don't worry I got this.

All those trophies in the Kohli era are also earned
Yup

It was India's fault that Sri Lanka........
No, it wasn’t India's fault what happened to SL, and if you read what i wrote i didn’t even come close to saying such a thing, you’re clearly not serious

I really wish there was an option to just hide all the india vs pakistan discussions.... i don't feel like going back and reading every comment lol...

Haven't even checked r/cricket out, pretty sure that place must be a goldmine now. Or perhaps a nuclear wasteland.
Post automatically merged:

It wasn't just the six, the way he hit it that exuded a confidence saying don't worry I got this.

Yup

I suppose that is what separates a Kohli from someone else like a Rahul. The true all-time greats can elevate their game at the time of need and look like they're in a completely different zone whilst doing so.

I really wish there was an option to just hide all the india vs pakistan discussions.... i don't feel like going back and reading every comment lol...
Yup just turn a blind eye to reality, look in the other direction and let it pass. Yeah sounds about right.

To be brutally honest, the ball did look to dip and Virat was a foot outside the crease.

Had India been bowling and same was given against us, I would be mad as well. Specially when it costs us the match.

Oh btw I can already see entire Pakistani twitter fans already crying over the no-ball. A new reason to feel comfortable until the next years game.

Ironic coming from a Indian (Arshdeep Khalistani, Shami Muslim & the whole shit show last year) let's not act like Indian Twitter Users are better & yes it wasn't a no ball (if it had happened to India or any another team) their fanbase would be rightfully pissed too.

Meanwhile the rain predicted for AUS NZ & IND PAK :

View attachment 271907
Never trust the weather forecast in Australia.

Users who are viewing this thread