2022 ICC Men's T20 World Cup - Australia

Funny how when Bangladesh finally has three pacers who are all capable of making things happen their batting turns into whatever this is. Afif needs to play a blinder here.

Funny the ICC have paired with Unicef on a 'help girls play sport', 'sport is for all' etc campaign while Afghanistan is playing in the tournament.
To be fair, what can the Afghan players do about it? Why should they be penalised for things out of their control?
It’s a pattern with certain countries, i swear…

Umpires gave a Diwali gift to India
Certainly it wasn't a no ball. Many people are saying it's 50-50. But the real problem is when Nawaz was bowling with some speed who told him to bowl back to back full toss balls it was bound to happen when he is not used to bowled like that. I will give full credit to Nawaz for bowling that last ball wide he should have bowled a normal delivery when the batter is Ashwin who isn't quick runner and with long boundaries it's difficult to get a boundary from Ashwin's bat. I also blame Pak Management for including Shaheen who isn't fully fit.

Certainly it wasn't a no ball. Many people are saying it's 50-50. But the real problem is when Nawaz was bowling with some speed who told him to bowl back to back full toss balls it was bound to happen when he is not used to bowled like that. I will give full credit to Nawaz for bowling that last ball wide he should have bowled a normal delivery when the batter is Ashwin who isn't quick runner and with long boundaries it's difficult to get a boundary from Ashwin's bat. I also blame Pak Management for including Shaheen who isn't fully fit.
Babar did the right thing in holding him back. With 48 needed off 3 overs, he backed his quicks to leave Nawaz 25+ in the last one. Just didn’t come off. A spinner bowling the last one in that situation is always gonna slip up.

Babar did the right thing in holding him back. With 48 needed off 3 overs, he backed his quicks to leave Nawaz 25+ in the last one. Just didn’t come off. A spinner bowling the last one in that situation is always gonna slip up.
Pak also missed a 4th pace bowling option. I don't know where is Faheem Ashraf but he is better with the bat too.

Users who are viewing this thread