2022 ICC Men's T20 World Cup - Australia

I was on page 50 before the start of the Ind-Pak game and logged off. I logged in today and to find myself making this post on page 92 :wow:

What a game it was! A perfect Bollywood movie script. Every delivery of the final over was gold.

I do think India was lucky to win this. Given the Pakistan bowling attack, India were done and dusted in the PP. Credit to Hardik and Kohli for the way they built the innings and then Kohli taking over to do what he was known for. I'm almost scared now to think what this innings will do to Kohli. He thrives on these moments. Might as well become a beast again (hope so)

I couldn't watch the match yesterday but the highlights package made SSA appear lackluster. He should have gone for more. Perhaps his reputation saved him. Rauf is something. If it weren't for the last 2 deliveries of his spell, he had won it for Pakistan.

Nice of Ashwin to keep his calm too. I'm sure it wouldn't have been easy to do what he did in the last 2 deliveries given the million things that would have been going through his mind.

All in all, a great victory for India. I hope we get the old VK back.

Would be a shame if called off! South Africa well in for 2 points. Losing the toss and get to bowl here.. Bavuma is lucky!

Cricbuzz is being very pessimistic.

Zimbabwe is 15 runs short. But good recovery

Phew.. QDK to score alone it seems :D

Zimbabwe knowlingly wasting time here.

Users who are viewing this thread