2022 ICC Men's T20 World Cup - Australia

Ironic coming from a Indian (Arshdeep Khalistani, Shami Muslim & the whole shit show last year) let's not act like Indian Twitter Users are better & yes it wasn't a no ball (if it had happened to India or any another team) their fanbase would be rightfully pissed too.

Never trust the weather forecast in Australia.
It did happen last year.. remember? KL Rahul no ball controversy ? I do not want to get into Arshdeep thing as Wiki did say the IP Address originated not from India. Going to leave at that. I do not think anyone should be hurt or be offended by what I say on what things are happening on Twitter. Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, USA, Antartica... everyone on Twitter is crazy and insane.

I just said, its all part of luck. Pakistan may be was lucky with Axar dismissal, India may be was lucky with Kohli call. In the end it was a great game of cricket, amazing how Pakistan dominated 60% of the game, 30% was Indian bowling at the start and remaining 10% was all Kohli and Hardik.

Real classy mate.

You really can't be talking about how toxic social media is when you're posting shit like that.
I genuinely missed Shaheen's dismissal. There is nothing to hate about that guy. A good genuine fast bowler giving his 100%. There was literally nothing to be offended for. Not posting shit, just what the forums are meant for, writing things, sharing opinion.

I missed it but I read Zimbabwe took 25 minutes to bowl 2 overs. They'd still be playing now if it was a five over match.
They even bowled no balls knowingly when they saw rain was getting heavier.

Our cricketers and board have been penalised for things they didn’t do.
We were locked out of our home grounds for almost a decade.
And yet we’re here standing face to face.
If you think you can destroy or damage Pakistan cricket, think again. Bring all the money and power that you have, boycott all you want. You'll never destroy our cricket team.

This was a daylight robbery, nothing will convince me otherwise.

I know you guys are used to arrogance, mocking and superiority complex, still doesn’t change the facts.

Easy for you to say. Target our cricketers relentlessly for something that isn’t their fault. Ban from IPL, no bilaterals, we can’t even host a multilateral tournament because it’s safe for everyone else, just not for India. Now Indian owners are running higher-paid leagues at the same time as the PSL to take away overseas players. Probably gonna ban us from all Indian-owned teams soon. Then mock us, call us beggars and other crap.
Despite all that, we are an equally good team after years of struggle and a thousand times less resources, so no, i am not gonna shut up about being robbed of a victory.

I didn’t say BCCI did anything. Just that it was an obvious umpiring mistake that should have been referred to third umpire. But sure, keep trolling instead of answering.

Ignore all the good posts that I have written through the day by me and others.

And just focus on the laughs and bit of nice banter and accuse people of trolling and mocking, superior complex & arrogance.

Shows up how little or no emotions control people have.

Keep the crap on twitter then, don’t bring it here. Go and look at the posts we made last year, point out one mocking post.

@CerealKiller - I have known you for good 2-3 years now. I know emotions run really high when there is an India vs Pakistan game. What @Bigby Wolf said is true, sometimes emotions run the better of you. Just like how you guys did not mock us when we lost last year, go check my post and the appreciative posts that followed from most of the Indian fans here regarding the thrashing of last year. Last year too we had the No-ball controversy with KL Rahul my favorite. Forgot? That is correct, we all forget once we move on! That was an amazing game, Virat Kohli single handedly stole the game away from you all. I am replying a day late since I did not want my emotions when I reply to you. Read your, @Na Maloom Afraad and @Umair7 's reply yesterday. Saw how I was the one who was mocking, trolling. I did not want to explain myself as I was not. I was just have fun and genuinely missed Afridi's action.

1666625693921.png

@Na Maloom Afraad and @CerealKiller , keeping twitter out of conversation for sure but @Na Maloom Afraad , is that you?

One heck of a video this.

Two tweaking Aussies covering the India Pakistan game , can't get any better than this.

Users who are viewing this thread