2022 ICC Men's T20 World Cup - Australia

I genuinely missed Shaheen's dismissal. There is nothing to hate about that guy. A good genuine fast bowler giving his 100%. There was literally nothing to be offended for. Not posting shit, just what the forums are meant for, writing things, sharing opinion.
I know you don't mean ill of any Pakistani here or elsewhere, just because they're from Pakistan. But those two comments did come across as snarky and condescending for a bowler who could arguably be considered as the best we've had since Wasim Akram, even if you didn't mean them to be.

Just to reiterate what is known, @WutUpMahGlipGlops is one of the few genuine guys I’ve engaged with on these boards. He is a passionate poster and nothing below that. Frankly the board need more guys like him and @CerealKiller (another passionate, genuine member.)

If anyone think these guys are posting with other agendas well I’ll just have to resurrect @Satan666.

Enjoying the read so far guys, in some ways the quality of posting over the last couple days kinda reigniting my passion for the game. Who knows i may throw in a thing or two for an Ind/Pak semi clash.

Enjoying the read so far guys, in some ways the quality of posting over the last couple days kinda reigniting my passion for the game. Who knows i may throw in a thing or two for an Ind/Pak semi clash.

My man I know the perfect place for you to take your talents to if you enjoy content like this.

Users who are viewing this thread