2022 ICC Men's T20 World Cup - Australia

I wonder yaar BCCI k paas itna paisa hai toh sab organizers ko rob kar k WC hi kyu naa khareed lete?

Wonder if BCCI got enough money why don't they buy everything and win the WC already :money::money::money:

I wonder yaar BCCI k paas itna paisa hai toh sab organizers ko rob kar k WC hi kyu naa khareed lete?

Wonder if BCCI got enough money why don't they buy everything and win the WC already :money::money::money:
I didn’t say BCCI did anything. Just that it was an obvious umpiring mistake that should have been referred to third umpire. But sure, keep trolling instead of answering.

I didn’t say BCCI did anything. Just that it was an obvious umpiring mistake that should have been referred to third umpire. But sure, keep trolling instead of answering.
I did that in the post I tagged.

But reckon you still wanna crib and cry about no ball for eternity.

So yeah.

you can't refer waist high no balls

pant_controversy_1650679032087_1650679039852.jpg

Ignore all the good posts that I have written through the day by me and others.

And just focus on the laughs and bit of nice banter and accuse people of trolling and mocking, superior complex & arrogance.

Shows up how little or no emotions control people have.

Bro I’ve seen every Indian fan on this site criticize Virat for crap but a few guys like yourself always kept it real. Why do Indians hate Virat? What has he done to gather that level of dislike?

No poster here barring @SMMODS hates Kohli. I'm pretty sure he's tongue in cheek frequently too. What are you smoking?

No poster here barring @SMMODS hates Kohli. I'm pretty sure he's tongue in cheek frequently too. What are you smoking?
‘Smoking’ are you insinuating that I am on drugs? That I am an addict?

Hey can you reply on the India Political thread, tagged you in a post there you probably missed it.

Last edited:
@Bevab @wasteyouryouth laugh react all you want, this ball is dipping on him, clearly going below his waist while he’s standing way outside the crease
View attachment 271929

Oh well, time for my thoughts on the game overall I suppose.

@CerealKiller I do hope you're just annoyed at the result of a close game that was swinging in both directions until the very end and could have gone either way. Because anyone claiming that Pakistan was robbed of a sure win or India deserved to win are smoking some very high stuff. This was a game that was swinging in both directions every five overs or so. Just off the top of my head there was the spider-cam moment (not sure if it was Shan or Chacha who hit it) where the ball was declared dead when Hardik would have taken the catch otherwise, Shan and Chacha being lucky with their lack of control in the early phase, the Indian bowlers being lucky that Pakistan suddenly imploded for no reason in the middle overs with the bat, Axar's run-out that was arguably wrongly called, Shaheen getting away with bowling ten clicks lesser than his usual pace and wayward accuracy, Hardik being lucky to not get dismissed earlier and I'm probably missing out on other instances that I can remember. Any one of those instances could have decisively swung the game either way and them not doing so is why this match ended up being this good.

As for the no-ball, I agree that in the end it wasn't the right call. But was that my thought at the time of the delivery? Nope and I was following the match on other places too where almost everyone was calling for a no-ball initially. It looked to me to be above waist high. This was also influenced by Nawaz bowling a narrowly low full toss earlier to DK and Kohli challenging that too (which was correctly not given). I've seen these calls go either way and I've frequently seen batsmen get the bad decision. If anything I'd like the rule to be refined so that the blurry waistline gets narrowed down and we avoid seeing so many of these decisions be wrong in hindsight. As for the free hit decision, this wasn't a dead ball according to the rules as multiple people have pointed out (and with the example of it happening just a week ago in another game). I think this rule is a bit silly but if you were to remove it then arguably you'd have to start a revolution that involves changing overthrow runs that get hit on the stumps like in the BA games or leg byes too and I'm not sure cricket is ready for that conversation yet. My reaction to @wasteyouryouth's post of Dobell's tweet was the latter being tongue in cheek with England's WC win anyways and not some mockery of today's events in any case.

The one thing that I'm sure of is that even without that no-ball, I wouldn't have backed Nawaz to have won the game for your guys out there. The man was clearly uncomfortable and under immense pressure having already failed once in a similar situation and was asked to bowl in an entirely different way than he was doing prior to that in a stadium that had 90k fans screaming. Oh and he was supposed to bowl to one of the greatest LOI batsman batting like it was 2016 again. Certain players are jinxed in certain situations where they inevitably will only lead to one conclusion. I've seen it with Dhoni in multiple finishes in the past, with Bhuvi in multiple 19th overs in the past, with Umesh versus Australia once when bowlers were batting and he had double digits to defend and Boult in the World Cup final. Nawaz defending that total in the final over was a very, very lean task and once that six was hit he had pretty much lost the game. It wasn't a coincidence that his best ball had come conversely in that one singular moment where he ironically had very less pressure on him (the free-hit).

I'd still be proud of Pakistan after that game if I were their fan, on another day they would have won and this would have been Indian fans raving about the first no-ball not being called, Axar's run-out or the spider-cam. As for India, it is amusing that people are willing to forget just how effective our bowling unit was in the first innings barring Axar's one over and everyone just thinks this was a one man effort or a Virat victory. Shami and Hardik were excellent in the middle overs (aided by Pakistan's kamikaze), Bhuvi and Arshdeep swung the ball in a way that even the Pakistani pacers couldn't later on and they caused so much havoc. We'd still need to sort out a few chinks in the armor but this is a very promising start for them. I thought Hardik was below par by his standards but he did stick in there and ensured DK wasn't exposed to the spin or high pace (neither of which he is comfortable facing) early on. Kohli though, enough words said about him. The man will retire as our greatest white ball batsman and it will be richly deserved. He's just clutch in these important T20I games and keeps delivering versus Pakistan.
Post automatically merged:

‘Smoking’ are you insinuating that I am on drugs? That I am an addict?

Hey can you reply on the India Political thread, tagged you in a post there you probably missed it.

Drugs are very dangerous for your health, both physical and mental my dude. As for the latter, only you can answer that I suppose.

Must have missed the post in the politics thread, shall check that out.

Easy for you to say. Target our cricketers relentlessly for something that isn’t their fault. Ban from IPL, no bilaterals, we can’t even host a multilateral tournament because it’s safe for everyone else, just not for India. Now Indian owners are running higher-paid leagues at the same time as the PSL to take away overseas players. Probably gonna ban us from all Indian-owned teams soon. Then mock us, call us beggars and other crap.
Despite all that, we are an equally good team after years of struggle and a thousand times less resources, so no, i am not gonna shut up about being robbed of a victory.
It was India's fault that Sri Lanka........
Post automatically merged:

No run for the no-ball, no free hit that cost 3 runs. That’s 4 runs taken away.
If it would have been not a no ball then Kohli wouldn't have played the next shot a grounded one so it wouldn't have been bowled. Just trying to make excuses.
Show me a trajectory that the ball was going to dip for 100%

Users who are viewing this thread