2022 ICC Men's T20 World Cup - Australia

For some reason I was more pleased to see how Pakistan played today than to see India win.

I mean I was tired of seeing India hammer Pakistan just because they lacked confidence and quality to withstand the amount of resources India had at their disposal. Also tired of India just not turning up on days because they felt they were too good to be beaten by Pakistan.

Also to say that Kohli alone won this game for India is a bit of disservice to the way Hardik batted and the way Arshdeep bowled. I mean let us be honest, we did not expect him to turn up and dismiss both Rizwan & Babar in a single spell.

Very happy to see Kohli play a good innings after a while (honestly it was expected of him considering how he has played against Pakistan in WT20s).

I felt that Iftikhar-Masood partnership really gave a boost to Pakistan and Shahhen's innings was like a game-changer! Also, I wasn't aware about Shaheen's fitness and even if he was unfit he did well playing the supporting role for Naseem & Haris Rauf. Nawaz had a tough match but I am confident he would bounce back from this game and so is Axar!

As for India, everything went according to the plan on field but it's just that the batting did not expect the opposition bowlers to attack in the way they did plus the conditions played it's part. This is a pleasing victory for India. I know we might be out some day considering our history since 2013 but I am going to enjoy this victory!!

I know there are few people posting that same old nonsense sbout Kohli, Rohit, etc and trying to take the attention off issues that existed because of the previous leadership group by bringing up some new unimportant issues. For such people, may you blessed with peace! :halo: (btw thanks @CooldiPargi for this emoji)

For a guy who is criticized for touching the political/religious nerve of Indians for asking them "not to burst fireworks for Diwali", Virat Kohli unloaded all the fireworks onto the field on the eve of Diwali against India's arch rival Pakistan! No wonder all his political/religious criticizers are going to be deafeningly quiet today and tomorrow! :D

Users who are viewing this thread