2023 ICC Cricket World Cup (October/November) - India

Your 2023 Cricket World Cup Champions are?

• Australia

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • India

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He is trying hard to emulate SRT. Post the World Cup, there will be a tour of Bangladesh where Kohli will start pad his way to a century off 180 deliveries and India will lose that game :laughter:
Post automatically merged:

Ok, who voted for Afg in the poll?
Not yet, but believe they will miss out due to NRR

SKY- not able to crack the ODI code again. Exactly the reason why he needn't be in the team once Hardik is back.

Disappointment so far in India vs Sri Lanka match...
  • MI players Rohit and SKY failed to score big in Wankhede...
  • Gill failed to celebrate 100 runs in front of Sachin Tendulkar...
  • Virat failed to equal 100s record of Sachin Tendulkar on his Statue reveal day...
  • KL failed to score big in presence of his wife...

Disappointment so far in India vs Sri Lanka match...
  • MI players Rohit and SKY failed to score big in Wankhede...
  • Gill failed to celebrate 100 runs in front of Sachin Tendulkar...
  • Virat failed to equal 100s record of Sachin Tendulkar on his Statue reveal day...
  • KL failed to score big in presence of his wife...
Meanwhile good things so far in India vs Sri Lanka match
  • India are winning

Everyone was openly supporting the sacking of Shreyas Iyer till today morning. And now the whole nation is after the sacking of SKY.

This TikTok/Reels generation has brought down the patience level significantly and everyone is too soon to judge based on few innings.

Everyone was openly supporting the sacking of Shreyas Iyer till today morning. And now the whole nation is after the sacking of SKY.

This TikTok/Reels generation has brought down the patience level significantly and everyone is too soon to judge based on few innings.
Lol, I have never openly suggested dropping Iyer for SKY. But yes, a lot of people have turned the tide based on today's game.

Lol, I have never openly suggested dropping Iyer for SKY. But yes, a lot of people have turned the tide based on today's game.
I have literally seen the same set of friends on my social media who posted "Drop Iyer" two days back shamelessly posting "Sack SKY" today.

Sack Bumrah. And Shami.

I’m a hundred percent sure you would have found this a couple of months ago.

Hell, for Shami it would have been there a couple of weeks ago.

@Verified Enigma openly calling out the entirety of r/cricket with this one post.

I’m a hundred percent sure you would have found this a couple of months ago.

Hell, for Shami it would have been there a couple of weeks ago.

@Verified Enigma openly calling out the entirety of r/cricket with this one post.
Sack Siraj is trending currently :spy

A left hander taking 5 wickets versus India. Expect Mitch Starc, Lizaad Williams and Trent Boult to emulate this feta later on, if we meet.:-)

Shreyas Iyer-good innings! Need a few more like this or a bit of consistency from him though. Another home ground coming up for him at the Eden.

Users who are viewing this thread