2023 ICC Cricket World Cup (October/November) - India

Your 2023 Cricket World Cup Champions are?

• Australia

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • India

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No need to get emotional, because you just repeated my point for me. And i have lost people close to me in terror attacks, so don’t try to act morally superior.
Why was an exception made for Ahsan Raza if it’s such a big deal? I remember Aleem Dar umpiring in that Wankhede ODI in 2015 when SA smashed 400+ too. That’s the hypocrisy. You invoke terror attacks to punish people who have nothing to do with them, but when it’s convenient, you forget all about them.
If there is all this hue and cry about holding athletes and artists responsible for everything, why are exceptions repeatedly made for the BCCI to fill its coffers? You forgot about the terror attacks when it was time to fill the Modi Stadium, have singing and dancing to celebrate India vs Pakistan, and sell tons of ads?
And by the way, Ahsan Raza was wounded in a terror attack in 2009 too.
We are all victims of this, and instead of punishing innocent people, those responsible should be held accountable. But that wouldn’t allow you to make scapegoats and feel satisfied by targeting them.

Dont think you have a right to call out hypocrisy here.
Why? Did i perpetrate any terror attacks against India? What have i done to not be able to call out wrong, no matter where i see it?

Why? Did i perpetrate any terror attacks against India? What have i done to not be able to call out wrong, no matter where i see it?
I call for cease-fire. Wrong on my part! my sincere apologies to those offended! Should have written this a better manner. Deleting the original post as it is not in good taste

Another 200 runs win loading

AFAIK, Pakistan refused to play in Mumbai?

Nervous 90s tribute to father-in-law by Shubman Gill... What a boy!

Users who are viewing this thread