2023 ICC Cricket World Cup (October/November) - India

Your 2023 Cricket World Cup Champions are?

• Australia

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • India

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No chance in hell, Sri Lanka wins against New Zealand but if Blackcaps choke against them, they should just delete the country!

Last edited:
Don't think SL will get out under 50 now.

Atleast 100 I am expecting and as I was typing this .... :p

He has also single handedly lead the bowling attack in Shami and Bumrah's absence from cricket
You answered it yourself. Shami and Bumrah being absent, he was the only one who was preferred. Prasidh is far far better.

My problem with him: he is brainless and cannot stick to proper lines and lengths unless he is bowling against minnows. His performances have been largely out of the blue and against minnows. Lack of game awareness means he gives away dollies. Games against Pak, Eng the bowling was pathetic without considering the game standing. That's my problem with him.

You answered it yourself. Shami and Bumrah being absent, he was the only one who was preferred. Prasidh is far far better.

My problem with him: he is brainless and cannot stick to proper lines and lengths unless he is bowling against minnows. His performances have been largely out of the blue and against minnows. Lack of game awareness means he gives away dollies. Games against Pak, Eng the bowling was pathetic without considering the game standing. That's my problem with him.
Unfortunately his stats prove it other. Also NO Prasidh is not far far better then Siraj. Siraj has played everywhere and has done great in all formats of the game.

This is the most exciting world cup thus far after the 2015 WC, in terms of trying to predict how huge the defeat margin will be

There, Siraj bowling over pitched dollies now. This is what I mean by game awareness. Compare this with Shami and Bumrah, you wouldn't find such stupidity at all.

On a serious note can't distinguish Mathews wicket whether this is highlight or real one.

Team India saving my mobile data quota.:D

Unfortunately his stats prove it other. Also NO Prasidh is not far far better then Siraj. Siraj has played everywhere and has done great in all formats of the game.
Stats give a different story! A scorecard never shows you the excitement of a game.

It doesn't give insights on his lengths, his lines and how many poor deliveries he has bowled.

Users who are viewing this thread