2023 ICC Cricket World Cup (October/November) - India

Your 2023 Cricket World Cup Champions are?

• Australia

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • India

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All four wins in ODI cricket by 300+ margin have happened this year:

India won by 317 runs v SL
Aussie won by 309 runs v Holland (CWC)
Zimbabwe won by 304 v USA
India won by 302 runs v SL (CWC)

Last edited:
With 50 runs, does Sri Lanka qualify for donation of 5 kits?:grinning:
Sri Lanka should have thought of those poor grassroots players waiting for their kits to arrive before performing so poorly. What a shame. What a waste. Where is the spirit of cricket? :p

Last edited:
With India guaranteed a semi final spot, they need their “one off day” to happen in the league stage.

Take away 2007 & India is the 2nd best team after Australia in the CWC (they do choke a lot)
Agreed! Unfortunately, history doesn't remember those who came 2nd! We have been dominant- but haven't really been able to convert it at the last stage. I'd say similar for NZ as well- they have largely been a success since 2011, but are yet to cross the final hurdle.

Misbah and Wasim two of my most favorite cricketers ever from Pakistan. None come close to them. Also this show is love. In the age of social media, the analysis and unbiased opinion on this show is next to none. I would rate this show as the only great show in cricket's analysis. Shoaib can get a little sarcastic but all others speak their heart out and Akram's punjabi in between is hilarous!

Users who are viewing this thread