2023 ICC Cricket World Cup (October/November) - India

Your 2023 Cricket World Cup Champions are?

• Australia

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • India

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fielding has picked up the steam a little bit. I must commend NZ for giving such a great fight. Other teams would have folded seeing the target A.K.A England, they played like a team that showed why they are number 4.

Fielding has picked up the steam a little bit. I must commend NZ for giving such a great fight. Other teams would have folded seeing the target A.K.A England, they played like a team that showed why they are number 4.

Agreed, if we didn’t have those extra thirty to forty runs on board it would have been way closer.

KULDEEEEPPP!!! Now I can breathe.. Such great bowling from him. Best two overs from him in the tournament and he has had plenty of great overs.

Brilliant bowling from Kuldeep. Just on Cricinfo commentary. But it seems he has tilted this in India's favour mostly.

Brilliant bowling from Kuldeep. Just on Cricinfo commentary. But it seems he has tilted this in India's favour mostly.

I think it was tilted heavily in India’s favour ever since the RRR shot up to eleven and they did nothing to counter it.

Insane last two overs by Kuldeep
Most sane bowling I have seen from any team. He did exceptional there. To think people had discarded him before the Asia Cup.

Most sane bowling I have seen from any team. He did exceptional there. To think people had discarded him before the Asia Cup.

Did anyone do that? He’s been our first choice ODI bowler for a while now.

Users who are viewing this thread